Kill Bill's Spot in the Tarantinoverse- SPOILERS GALORE

DO NOT READ THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE AND DON’T WISH TO HAVE MAJOR PLOT THREADS RUINED FOR YOU!

I’ll wait for you to leave if the above applied to you.

Okay-

Here are some questions & observations about KILL BILL as it relates to the other Tarantino movies:
-Is the sword that “the Bride” (Uma Thurman- her name was of course bleeped) the same samurai sword that was in the hillbillies pawn shop in PULP FICTION?

-Is there any connection between O-Ren’s henchpeople and Jules/Vincent and Reservoir Dogs? They all wore identical black/white suits and thin ties.

-Do you think that Vernita’s daughter is really “the Bride’s”? (I know that she told Bill it was his baby, but she might have lied, plus Vernita definitely didn’t look pregnant four years ago.)

This one is “advance knowledge” gleaned from imdb.com about the sequel, so I’ll use spoilers:

In PULP FICTION, Jules says he’s going to “walk the earth like Kane” from Kung Fu. Is David Carradine an in-joke?

Samuel L. Jackson is listed as “the Organ Player” in the wedding massacre- do you think this is Jules?

I don’t have any answers to your questions, but i can tell you this: QT himself said that KB is the first movie of his that is set in the “other” universe known as the “Movie Universe”. Whereas RD, PF & JB are all set in the more realistic (relatively speaking) “Tarantino Universe”. The “Movie Universe” is supposed to house more fantastical characters & situations. It’s what QT envisions the characters from his “T.U.” would see if they themselves went to the movies.

Damn, that movie rocked.