Kill them all

People refuse to fly because of Middle-Eastern-looking people on the plane! They’re kicked off!

Link coming…

I never said my post count meant anything. As for my patriotism, you know not to whom you speak. You know nothing about me, so do not presume anything about me either. I will not defend my patritism to you, since you obviously have little grasp of what this “war” is. Let me try to explain:

This is not a war over nation against nation in the traditional sense. This is a war against a group of people - a very specific group of people, not against the Afgani government. It may escalate to that point, but that’s not what it is now. This is why we should not indiscriminately bomb there.

In the meantime, you do not justify you’re statements with reason, you disregard questions put to you, hiding behind patriotism when you seem to have no real understanding of the situation. The situation has been explained to you, but you choose to ignore it and attack posters instead. You are picking fights.

I will say what Atreyu was hinting at. You are acting like a troll.

Atreyu - I know, but I’ve got 10 minutes to kill before going home for a three day weekend. May as well attempt to reason, just in case he was only misguided. Seems I was mistaken.

I’m done with him now.

From the Address to a Joint Session of Congress and the American People (by the President of the United States), September 20, 2001:

So, newzucanuze, I’m with the President of the United States. Are you with us or are you against us?

Troll? I don’t think I’d insult the trolls like that.

There’s no point to attempting to use logic on a turd–all it does is piss you off, and it won’t make the turd any less stinky.

They’ll only get our IPs when they pry them from UncleBeer’s cold, dead hands…

I guess pointing out a “false dichotomy” is wasting breath, right?

So if Bin Laden hides in France, should we indiscriminately carpet-bomb France in order to get him? I mean, he didn’t worry about innocent Americans, so why should we worry about French people who have nothing to do with Bin Laden at all?

-Ben

Looking at the old clock on the wall, it’s 10:15 here on the west coast.

It has to be past this dork’s bed-time. I imagine his mom will drag him out of the basement any minute now.

False Dichotomy, all your fancy-ass terms don’t mean shit right now.

I would rather have 22 million Afghanis perish now than 22 million Americans.

To reiterate, as our president G. W. Bush said, you’re either with us, or against us!

He also said, “The United States respects the people of Afghanistan – after all, we are currently its largest source of humanitarian aid.”

Or did you miss that, you racist fuck?

newz - are you drunk? Seriously, because you “sound” completely shit-faced. It’s the only justification I can find for your ranting.

No he didn’t say that you fucking door-knob. Not in the sense you’re using it.

He was referring to governments who harbor terrorists – if those governments are not with us they are against us. Which is redundant anyway, because he already said, “we will not differentiate between terrorists and the governments who harbor them.”

Now aren’t there some zits you should be popping, or Brittney poster you should be whacking off to?

Well, if we really NEED an excuse… :smiley:

by this… I ever so sorry for that. It would seem unusual if you haven’t lost a personal friend.

But don’t call me a racist! I am not Hitler. The rules of engagement have changed, and everyone might as well get used to it. Than’s all I’m saying.

I will accept your apology at any time.

Glug, glug, glug…

It’ll just take a little more rope…

So how does that work when they aren’t called Hitler, but they refute that they are Hitler?

Newzucanuze, words of the English language fail to describe you adequately, so I shall now invent one: Flezz. You are very, very flezz. You are the flezzest flezz that ever flezzed.

Listen up, you mentally-deficient behemoth turd, your knowledge on the subject can be measured with three lengths of an aphid’s penis. There is no “either they die or we die” to this matter, genius. Our only targets at this time are those who are directly responsible for the deaths at the WTC tragedy.

Which means, gerbilsnot, that the people of Afghanistan are not - I’ll repeat, NOT - responsible. Right now, it is suspected that Bin Laden is, and by extension his Taliban supporters, but they by no means take up the bulk of the Afghan population.

Next time, try to say something intelligent, you puddle of rectal drippings. If you can’t do that, then kindly close your cud-chewing mouth so that your shit ceases to pour out onto the keyboard.

I think that would be Niwdog’s Law.

Stop trying to reason with the creep - not going to listen anyway, and it’s a lot of effort to waste on a ‘thing’ (and I use that term loosely) that’s going to get banned.

Poke 'im with sharp sticks, says I :smiley: