Kill them all

For every innocent civilian that America kills in Afghanistan, there will be a few friends or family members who despise America in return, enough to support terrorist efforts or become terrorists themselves. A nation can’t defeat its enemies by acting in a way that creates more enemies exponentially with regard to those killed. By the same token, if America reacts in a way that wipes out just the terrorists network, through whatever means, it tells the world that we aren’t a bunch of thugs on a world level, but that we can specifically find those who attack us, no matter where they hide, without massive collateral damage. It would discourage others from attacking us if they see a measured reaction that crushes such organizations, rather than causing a rush to fill their ranks with replacements. Lack of foresight has hurt us before in Afghanistan, it is our responsibility to learn from our mistakes and to ensure that they don’t happen again.

I am in awe…

I will try to reply per your specifications:

The United States did not start this war, piss-puddle.

The United States will end this war, piss-puddle.

Fuck off, piss-puddle…

Once upon a time, there were many Dopers. They had to cross a bridge to get to their beloved Unca Cecil’s house. But under that bridge lived a NAAAAsssty troll.

The first Doper started across that bridge when the troll said “Who’s that trip-trapping across my bridge?”

And the first Doper said “It is I! A Doper!”

And the Troll replied “Kill them all! The Afghanis, I mean!”

The Doper was shocked because this is a naughty, stupid, ignorant thing to say!

“It is wrong to say that, Mr. Troll! Let me reason with you.” said the Doper

“Yum!” said the Troll as he sprang from under the bridge and ate the Doper all up!

Later, a second Doper went across the bridge to visit Uncle Cecil.

“Who’s that trip-trapping across my bridge?” called the Troll

And the second Doper said “It’s me! A Doper!”

And the Troll said “My gf and I pledeged $100 for the recovery effort, what have YOU done, motherfucker?”

The second Doper replied “You broccoli-fucking needle-dick, I don’t need to take that shit from a fuckhead like you!” and with that, the Doper sprang on the Troll, beat the living shit out of him but, in the end, was also devoured by the Troll.

Finally the last two Dopers begam to cross the bridge.

“Who’s that trip-trapping across my bridge?” asked the Troll

And one of the Doper said “I’m Lynn!”

And the other Doper said “I’m Tuba!”

And the Troll said "All your fancy-ass terms don’t mean shit right now. "

“Sigh” said Lynn.

“Double-Sigh” said Tuba, who reached into her little red bag of goodies and pulled out a handgrenade. Pulling the pin, she tossed it under the bridge where it erupted with a satisfying ka-boom!

Bits of troll fur wafted down.

And that was the end of the naaaaasty troll.

The moral of the story is: Trolling is bad.
The other moral is: Don’t fuck with the Admins! Heed their mighty wrath. Beware the handgrenade of banishment!

==========================================

As to why I’m posting this message in this thread, I really couldn’t say. It certainly isn’t intended to ba a cautionary tale for newzucanuze.

Anyway, newzucanuze, what’s life like under your bridge? Caught any billy-goats gruff lately?

Fenris, the soul of innocence

Who are you? Miss Cleo.
Stop talking out of your ass.

The United States will NOT end this war by killing everyone who slightly-resembles those who started this war. Is that too difficult for your homo habilis brain to figure out?

We find who is responsible. Then neutralize them.

“Piss-puddle”? Please… I’ve heard harsher insults on an episode of Barney.

Arden, looking warily for the lightening bolt.

Who did not understand the concept of irony,
He was eloquent in many ways,
The anger was misdirected.

I do not hate Afghanis,
I do not hate Islam,
But don’t fuck with the USA,
I’m more forgiving than GWBush!

ya know, when I read the OP I thought to my self…

“maybe he just forgot to complete his thought…”

Only to come in, read the rest, and see that was not the case.

You know, I do fully support killing them all, damn straight I do…

We can kill every terrorist on the face of the earth. No questions asked. As soon as a group stands up and says they are terrorists or are supporting terrorists we can bomb them into kitty litter…

As far as everyone else? I would sooner see one American die rather than the US to kill one non-combatant. I know that it will be impossible, but that is my view on it. Why should anyone be guilty simply because where they live?

Well, it isn’t a school night. And since the telethon was airing tonight on just about every TV channel there is, he must be looking for other ways to amuse himself. Too bad he had to expose himself as a gibbering pudknocker with the brains of a demented buttnugget.

Piss-puddle? Damn, newzucanuse, if that’s all you can muster, you’re out of your league around here.

Fenris, you are a god. I will go sacrifice a Beanie Baby in your name. I do not own one, but one of my neighbor’s should suffice.

A ten, an enthusiastic ten!

-Ben

Damn straight, if someone unleashed those lines in my direction I’d curl up into a ball and die from sheer sarcastic force of will…<still staring jealously at SPOOFE’s quote>…

To all you motherfuckers who disagree with me:

You are a bunch of goat-fucking, pig-licking, self-abusing mastubatoids. Wait, I’m not through. You also like to eat your own shit.

Better yet, each other’s, I have a video of it.

Holy shit, this is just getting embarrassing now.

Oh, man. You hurt my feelings!

How I will ever recover from this mortal wound?

How many years of therapy will I need before I can regain my self-confidence?

:smiley:

:wally

Ah. The rapier wit strikes again.

:rolleyes:

Wow. It’d be a waste to respond with anything remotely resembling logic or humor, as you’ve proven yourself incapable of either. Please, two bit shitheads like yourself give give veterans enough reason to ignore newbies. I get the impression that you won’t be with us for long, but for the sake of other newbies like myself, try to show that your IQ is really higher than your post count.

at this time…

What are you, Un-American?

The FBI has a reward out for you Un-American fuckers…

Really? How much? Lord knows I could use the money.

How dare you question my loyality to this country…

I am a volunteer firefighter. Last night I ran into a burning building to ensure there was no family in there. I do it not for the pay (ovbiously) but because I have the expertise to help someone else.

Later that night I took care of a drunk. His name was Steve, he was living on the street, sleeping in the bushes. I doubt he even knew what happened on the 11th. I sent him to the hospital because he needed someone to care for him; he couldn’t care for himself at that time.

If you shot Bin Laden right in front of me I would do everything in my power to save that man’s life. Not because I am a terroirst, not because I’m un-American, because thats what I do. I love life more than anything else, and I would put mine on the line to save anyone elses.

So don’t you dare tell me I’m un-American. Anyone who would take an innocent person’s life for living somewhere on earth beside here is un-fucking-American