Kill them all

Good. While you’re over there treating Robert S. Mueller to your take on patriotism and one of your patented nickel blowjobs, see if he’ll be so kind as to change your diaper.

Ooh, I’m un-American for disagreeing with newzucanuze.

I wonder if McCarthy started out this way before he was a senator?

and you did anything to save his life, I would probably have to shoot you too. He is an avowed enemy of the United States.

It’s time to take sides.

If you shot bin Ladin in front of me, I’d strap his sorry ass to the hood of your truck and take the trophy photo for you myself.

Has anyone told you that you sound like a Schwarzenegger movie preview?

We have.

We all think you’re an idiot.

I’ve picked my side, it’s life.

So you plan to kill every medic and corpsman in the military as well? I’ll flat out guarantee that if (when) we go to war, they will care for the wounded bad guys with just as much effort and desire for life as they would US service men. How about doctors that treat the injured after the medics? Plan to kill them too?

Your going to be running out of ammunition here soon.

Also, what have you done to be so American lately? Donate $100 dollars? Think you can buy your patriotism? Lets begin with becoming less ignorant and more educated.

Ya-a-a-awn…

::struggles to keep eyelids open…::

::sno-o-o-o-ore::

Nope, just intelligent.

The FBI also has a reward out for rabid nutcases like you, big guy.

Why do you assume that we’re “Un-American” just because we disagree with you? Who died and made you Queen?

And if you shot Bin Laden, you’d be a murderer. He is still a human being, and deserves a fair trial. Anything else would be Un-American.

You treasonous dinky-dicked smegmatic vessel of coagulating rectal squirtings.

You are on the losing side here.

Realize that ASAP, and there will be less loss of life on both sides.

WTF are you thinking?

America has a side Necadorkasaurus, and your not on it. Your just the opposite end of the spectrum from some other nitwits. But, I would trust them farther than I would trust soemone like you.

Go live in Afghanistan, if you think is’s so great…

Go enlist if you want to do something. I, for one, would like to see you get beat down in boot camp.

FBI, FBI, FBI…

CIA, CIA, CIA…

Be afraid, be VERY afraid…

Care to let me know how trying to save someone’s life, regardless of their nationality, profession, or religion, is ignorant?

I would be more than willing to expound to you how carpet bombing non-combatants is ignorant

Whoever said I think Afghanistan is so great, Mr. Poster Child for the Mentally Impaired?

I’ll state it really clearly so it doesn’t slip past you again: We will go after the people who are responsible for the WTC tragedy.

What part of that do you find difficult to comprehend, brainiac? What part of that just isn’t slipping between the folds of Stupid that surround the shriveled monkey testicle that has taken the place of your brain? In fact, I’ll repeat it again, just to make sure…

We will go after the people who are responsible for the WTC tragedy.

Got it now, you waste of sperm? What that means is that we find out who is responsible - so far, we’re pretty sure it was Bin Laden and his cohorts - and we neutralize them. This may mean that they will be killed in a firefight of some sort, but hopefully we can capture them and try them like the civilized people that we are (you are civilized, aren’t you, cutie-pie?).

What this also means is that we will NOT start “killing” everyone who slightly resembles those who are responsible. Should we have killed all white young men because of what Timothy McVeigh did in Oklahoma City? Should we kill all women because of that one lady who killed her five children? NO. Such despiccable acts are Un-American.

You, sir, are Un-American. You couldn’t spell America if you had a guide to follow. You couldn’t recite the pledge of allegiance if you had a copy to read from. You don’t know a single thing about American ideals, policy, or procedure.

You are the worst sort of scum that’s ever developed on the moldy underbelly of the worst shitstained, garbage-infested sectors of society.

Don’t let the shit weseal get to you, kinoons. He admittedhere that he just came in to stir things up.

…Although Spoofe’s flames have been astounding tonight.

But I think he’s giving shit weasel exactly what he wants.

Hey, watch it, guys. Play nice with newzucanuze, ideologically, he’s as American as a fucking burrito.

Probably. Seeing as how all of his posts have been in the Pit, spewing his “Kill them all” bullshit, I seriously doubt he’s doing anything but trolling.

I’ll see you in Afghanistan, newzucanuze. You’ll recognize me as the one who’s hanging out with all the other innocent people. I’m sure that you’ll be the one leading the charge to “protect American interests”, yes? Lest you wouldn’t be working yourself into such a rabid fever pitch?

Apparently you did not have anyone close to you who died at the World Trade Center. So fuck off, you fucking asshole!

Ok, now we’ve gone a little too far.

I love burritos – let’s not drag their good name through the mud.

Seriously, this has been an absolute barrel of monkeys. Newz, same time tomorrow night? Or do you planned on being banned by then?