Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)

[QUOTE=Fern Forest]
This thread might have got more responses if we weren’t all playing this game. I’m already over 73 hours.

I was getting a little anxious after the 4.5 hour long prologue. I was so excited when I saw Setzer and I couldn’t wait to see Locke or Terra or at least Celes. Sadly none of them showed up.

[/QUOTE]

hiss Nomura really killed his character design because he seems to be utterly incapable of making a KH guy with long hair that isn’t spiky. cries

[QUOTE=kushiel]
hiss Nomura really killed his character design because he seems to be utterly incapable of making a KH guy with long hair that isn’t spiky. cries
[/QUOTE]
The hair on these characters drives me nuts. What’s up with that anyway?

*Beat the game BTW. I’ve decided I’m not going to bother with Jiminy’s accursed journal and I’m man enough to concede defeat to Sephir-dick. At this point, there’s nothing to be meaningfully gained from him anyway. A new keyblade? Snooze.

[QUOTE=kushiel]
hiss Nomura really killed his character design because he seems to be utterly incapable of making a KH guy with long hair that isn’t spiky. cries
[/QUOTE]

I’m of two minds on that. On the one side, I’d like to see some more characters who were around before FF7, but on the other… Look what they did to Setzer!