Kirk Cameron wants to know if You're a Christian

But what about Kirk’s nipples? Has anyone ever seen his nipples?

Hmmmm…wouldn’t act on screen with someone who posed in Playboy…but has no problem being on screen best friends with a man called Boner… :smiley:

I think spectrum has, at least in his fantasies.

:slight_smile:

I could hear Dan AYkroyd!

Actually, come to think of it, Boner disappeared right around the time Julie did. Hmmm…
Shirley, have you ever considered going professional? Hell, that beats anything I’ve seen on SNL for the past ten years!

The worst part is that at first I went 0-for-10 and then went back through and put down Innocent for all 10, and I still got the same rant!!!

Looks like you’re damned if you do, and damned if you don’t!

I’m a bit worried about Liberal.
:dubious:

I was channelling my inner Ron Popeil.

I knew y’all would make that worth posting. :slight_smile:
Thanks Shirley - mind if I save that wonderful bit of hilarity?

Not at all. I am honored.

I presume his wife has, but you never know about those people.

Not quite the answer you were looking for, but it was all I had.

Sorry, I thought this was the pit. I must have misread the title and this thread is really in MPSIMS.

FWIW, googling “Kirk Cameron nipples” yielded nothing.

:eek:

Guinastasia, put the keyboard down.

Step away from the computer.

Please. Inquiries like this are important. That’s why Congress has funded the Iddy-Biddy Titty Committee. For all we know, Cameron doesn’t even have nipples. Won’t you at least think of the children?

**Googling Kirk Cameron’s Nipples ** would be an excellent name for an alternative ska grunge band.

:eek:

Damn right it’s important. Isn’t that one of the signs of the Apocalypse? Ya know…Adam had no navel, the Antichrist has no nipples…something like that…

We should look in to this.

(And by “we” I mean Guinastasia, she’s obviously a lot braver than I am…)

LOL

my smilie attempt at 2 nipples :eek: :eek: