"Kiss my ass" [Romney and the press]

The debate is “Lol”?

Like he’s visiting the ‘holy site’ because he cares so much and it’s not at all a photo op to make him look stately. Do me a favour.

That’s also a fair point. Romney has no official diplomatic standing and he went to Israel and Europe to burnish his foreign policy status. The idea that it’s OK for him to get all this attention from the U.S. media but it’s unseemly for a reporter to yell a question is stupid.

I dunno, how many quarries are there in Poland?

All of it.

I’ve expanded the thread title. And while some debate has developed here, IceQube, we prefer your OP include at least a discussion topic rather than just a quote and “LOL.”

That’s awesome.

Personally, I think that sentiment could apply to all of the members of the liberal press all of the time.

You seem to be unclear on the concept of the press. They are there to get answers for us their readers, not to support or protect candidates who are scared or unable to answer legitimate questions, and who seem unable to think on their feet.

You know, tullsterx, Mitt Romney may be looking for another spokesman soon. That kind of repartee shouldn’t be wasted.

Personally, I wish conservative candidates would express that sentiment to the press more often. Just get it out, quit sucking up to the press, tell them what you really feel about them, and do it often. It will make you feel better.

Anything that isn’t helping Romney at this point is hurting him. If Romney just coasts along where he is now, he’s going to come in second place in November. He needs to move forward and pull ahead of Obama if he’s going to win.

Mitt Romney’s a big fan of the press. He is great friends with some of the people who own it.

He’s working on a special box for them to ride in on top of Air Force One.

On that note, one of the people complaining about how Romney won’t talk to the press is Greta Van Susteren of Fox News.

If Fox News is the liberal press, who’s the conservative press?

You hit the proverbially nail in the proverbial place. If you’re going to be an attention whore, don’t get holier-than-thou when the attention comes on.

Yeah, what do those liberal pantywaists over at Fox News expect— to actually be able to ask a U.S. Presidential candidate questions? And have him ad-lib the answers?

ETA: Sniped by Nemo, dammit.

Ummm. . . Kiss My A$$

This isn’t appropriate for this forum. Knock it off.

:rolleyes: Seriously?

The Mittens global charm offensive was a fiasco but don’t worry, he’ll certainly redeem himself on the US bus tour which starts on Aug 10. Imagine Mittens interacting with the voters. “My bus is coming through and if you don’t like it, you unsuccessful, culturally inferior voters can shove it!”