"Kryptos" sculpture - Can you decode it?

I tried to search the Strightdope messages to see if this subject has been covered. It involves the sculpture in the CIA’s New Headquarters Building Courtyard.

Since I know this board is visited by some of the world’s geniuses I thought someone here could crack this code. I originally heard this story on NPR so rather than clog this message board with the history of the sculpture or code, Just go
here.

The last 92 characters reveal the secret of the 11 herbs and spices.

The third word that ends in “-gry.”

Well, that was easy. The message reads:

“Be sure to eat your Ovaltine.”

A crummy commercial? Son of a BITCH!

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Eww, I mix my Ovaltine in milk. Never tried eating it dry.

I would tell you, but then I’d have to ki…

No.
It’s too much of a cliche.

Save The Endangered Jackalope! Send Cash Now! If You Do This, I Will Use The Cash To Save Any Jackalope That I Happen To Find! Send Cash Now! Before It’s Too Late! My Bills, I Mean The Jackalope’s Bills Are Due The 15th Of The Month!
This has been a message from the Illuminated Committee To Save The Jackalope. Fnord.

No one in the world other than the person who made it knows the code & you think we do? ah haha. Alright here it is:

“I love Monica. -Bill”

The artist should have consulted this group. I especially love the Ovaltine comment - Too funny.

It says repent oh yeh sinners for the world shall end on December 31 the year of our Lord 1999, on the twelfth stroke of midnight.

I’m only your wildest fear, from the corners of your darkest thoughts.

It probably says “This is just a bunch of random letters that don’t mean anything, boy I’m gonna be laughing about this for the rest of eternity” then he shuffled all the letters around.

Stupid article doesn’t tell us what the rest of the code says, to at least give us some context.

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

It’s the translation of the Voynich Manuscript.

Iqulsion?

Let’s see if 0=Y and D=R, then it says:
DOO WAH DIDDY DIDDY DUM DIDDY DOO

Must be an alien language.

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. That’s my name too.
Wait, no it isn’t.

It’s the lyrics to Louie, Louie.

Peace.