LA Fest Part II - The Final Decisions

Ooo, thanks for the info, jab.

Just checked out the directions - gonna take me two and a half hours to get there! You bastards better be worth it… :wink:

Esprix

I do! But why get my seats wet?

One thing I’m not clear about: This is supposed to be on Feb 24th, right? If so, I can be there.

Ok, Jab…I’ll make sure that you get added to the confirmed list.

I have some ideas for how I could mkae myself noticeable, but not all of them are practical. What kind of practical ideas could the fellow dopers come up with?

Usually we just look for a gang of people who are hanging around looking for people who are looking for a gang of people.

Can we have an address for easy MapQuesting? Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing this up. I’ve got absolutely no sense of direction. :slight_smile:

Click on the link to the original thread, and there’s another link there to MapQuest with the address.

Esprix

Thanks Esprix. The address is 12655 Ventura Boulevard, Studio City, CA 91604. Will that make mapquesting easy enough?

One more week everyone. I’m getting pretty excited here. I hope nobody has any changes in plans…if you do, please let me know!

Um, isn’t this where people either start getting really, really excited (as in, “It’s only 4 days away! Woo hoo! Can’t wait! {Insert inside joke here}!”) or people start bailing?

Hopefully there will be more of the former than of the latter.

Esprix, excited

Sorry guys can’t make it after all.

Just kidding!

For the purposes of making myself easier to spot, I will be wearing a bright gold-coloured shirt.

I am very much looking forward to this weekend. :slight_smile:

[sub]I just need to get to LA first![/sub]

Still lookin’ forward to it.

Well, I’d put my enthusiasm somewhere between that of watching paint dry and winning the lottery.

And once again, I’m willing to carpool with someone that wants to share / needs a ride. I’m coming from Pasadena. Gimme n’ email if you’re interested.

I’m still deciding what I’m going to wear. I’m trying to get a really big sombrero from a friend, that should make me easier to spot.

I’ll be wearing something specially designed for the occassion. :wink:

Esprix

All the forecasts say it should rain on Friday, be clear on Saturday and rain again on Sunday. We should be all right, but you never know…

Umm, that’s why the building has a “roof.” j/k :slight_smile:

Remember…if you’re going to be bowling, be there at 7:00. If you want to talk before dinner, be there at 7:00. Dinner is at 8:00.

2 more days!