Lady Gaga show here yesterday, today?

She’s been sued by someone claiming to have given her her name, she did a show in Cleveland, OH- Today, Tomorrow?
I pay for Pandora.com, should I enter a Lady Gaga radio station? I never heard her stuff, just know she get’s bloody arms, ect…

I have no idea what you’re talking about, but whatever it is, it’s probably more appropriate to talk about it in Cafe Society.

twickster, MPSIMS moderator

She’s pretty good at what she does… over the top theatrical dance pop. I enjoy it, but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Check out some of her songs on YouTube… “Poker Face” and “Bad Romance” are both good places to start.

Uh, there’s four items here that need explanation; I think I can help.

1. Yes, she is performing tonight on Cleveland.
  2. Yes, she frequently incorporates fake blood in her performances.
    3., Yes, she’s being sued by her former producer/partner, who sort of gave her the name “Lady Gaga.” And she’s suing him.
  3. You’ll have to decide whether to have a Gaga station; Youtube her and get it over with.

Wow, I kinda understand the OP now. Thanks Nametag!
Anyway, I haven’t heard much about Lady Gaga for a while now, I wonder if she’ll just be a one album wonder.

“Telephone” is pretty good too.

As is “Paparazzi.”

Have all those songs really been only one album?

I honestly hope she doesn’t stay too popular. I’d prefer her to get by on her actual musical talent, which is tremendous. She shouldn’t be singing songs that Ke$ha could do.

Well, one and a half albums, but yeah. You’d have expected her to be around a lot more from all those hits, eh?