Lance Armstrong LIED!

Heard on the news today that Lance “King of the Douches” Armstrong was driving, most likely drunk, and plowed into a few parked cars, and *then lied *about who was driving at the time! He had his girlfriend take the rap!

Here is the shocking part for me:

[spoiler]Lance Armstrong has a fucking Girlfriend? :eek:

What kind of sad, pathetic urchin would have anything to do with this asshole? :confused:

Man, that’s sad. [/spoiler]

Dude, have you been to Walmart? If those people can hook up, I’m positive Lance will have no problem. :smiley:

Hell, even Charles Manson was about to get a married to some 26yo lass… tragically, the marriage license expired this week. :frowning:

…and I always thought he had feet of clay…

She’s a long-term girlfriend; started dating him when he was still “Lance Armstrong, TdF champion”.
Yes, even though he’s now known as “disgraced Lance Armstrong” they have kids together & don’t forget, he still has his money.

Also keep in mind that cheating in a sport rife with cheaters, lying about cheating in a sport rife with cheaters and being an overall terrible person are pretty far ends of the spectrum

The spoiler made me laugh like hell. Applause.

Manipulation. Bribery. Bullying. Even in a sport full of lying cheaters he is widely regarded as a pretty terrible person.

Ah. That clears it up.

Blamed his gf?

Man, that takes ball.

And kayaker wins the thread.

I’m surprised he still has money; I would have expected him to be sued into bankruptcy. A Google search indicates that the US Government is currently suing him for $100 million.

I’m shocked. Shocked to find cheating going on by a person. In sports, or any other activity. The US Constitution prohibits searches without a warrant, yet all my electronic communications are intercepted and stored by the NSA. And I can’t access them to protect myself. It is just to be used for purposes other than my own. That I give a shit about.

Suing; in the process of. He’s spending a boatload on lawyers, but hasn’t had to give anything back. Yet.

Eh. . . I guess no one remembers that Lance Armstrong was cleared! Anda little more reading for your entertainment.

From that thread:

:smiley:

I always thought having one ball was an unfair advantage when riding a bike with a racing saddle, though none would have been even more comfortable.

Two words – Charlie Manson.

He managed to pull and almost keep Sheryl Crow. Personally, I think she’s cool on a whole LOT of different levels but…he was definitely a mistake.
Sit-ups may pull a Woman, but sit-ups don’t make a Man.

I’m just riffing here, but there has got to be a reality show in this.
Dating A to Z: From Armstrong to Zimmerman*

Ladies? :smiley:

I’m pretty sure every single person living in Aspen automatically qualifies as a douchebag. Like living in Boulder makes you a stoner.

Sheryl Crow is freaking awesome. And he did not fail to keep her, he walked out on her because she got cancer. Which made her lucky, I guess. (The remainder of my comments about Lance’s character shall be reserved for possible later use in the Pit, as they would not be suitable for use here.)