Last Post oddity

On the main forums page, under “Last Post” for this forum it says:

But clicking on that gives me an error:

…What’s up with that?

It got deleted, or moved to a nonpublic subforum.

It was spam.

What they said.

You saw it for the brief second before it was vanished into the cornfield.

“You shall not suffer a spam to live.”

Better tell that to the can in the back of my cupboard. :o :stuck_out_tongue:

That thing was never alive.

Callow youth.

I remember the days when I was but a wee lad, on the rolling sandhills of the Carolinas, watching the spamsters out in the fields, grazing. Their strangely square legs toddling them around from grassy patch to grassy patch, their little snouts scruffling up the occasional chocolate truffle. At dusk, you could hear the young spamlets bleating for their mommas.

lol. The odd thing was that it continued to exist in “last post” for quite a while after it was unclickable. I get ‘deleted’ but what are these mysterious invisible subforums?

It’s your permanent record. You thought you left it behind, didn’t you? :slight_smile:

Now that’s a joke, of course, but someone will get all offended and hurt if I don’t say that out loud, what I just wrote above, that was a joke and you’re supposed to read it and laugh.

We do tend to keep examples of bad behavior for purposes of reference; we track spammers and try to ensure their permanent non-access to the board. That sometimes involves a bit of research and consultation with the rest of the staff. We just wish the offensive material away and you’re not bugged with it. That’s why you don’t see it.

It’s “Sanitized For Your Protection.”

Test Post.

I could swear it moved! :eek: