LAZombie: A pitting.

Imagine my surprise. There has been to date no pit thread dedicated to our resident conspiracy loon, Trump apologist, and all around twat - LAZombie.

I realize, this pitting is a short walk from this latest gem by a man with his head so permanently up his own ass that his digestive tract is fully recursive. Still I felt he deserved the attention he so clearly craves.

Verily I say unto thee, LAZ:

Lo this, we have searched it, so it is; hear it, and know thou it for thy good.

• Job 5:27 KJV

Don’t forget George Zimmerman apologist.

He’s a troll who contributes nothing of value to the board. I try not to engage with him.

I’m in a Hitchens state of mind: “Up with this I will not put!”

Honestly, as much as this is deserved, I don’t really have any fucks left to give this guy. His post is just so damn trite. It’s a hoax, it’s the flu, it’s HIV, which was also a hoax, blah blah blah.

Deep down somewhere I have the hate and vitriol to earn myself a warning, even here in the Pit, but it just ain’t worth it. I’m not even going to ignore list him.

Wow. I mean, I already knew he wasn’t smart, but I’d wildly underestimated the depth, breadth and intensity of his stupidity.

Mark my words, it will never happen again.

He posts actual Russian propaganda as cites in debates. I asked him why he’s doing that and does he thing Americans should be spreading Russian propaganda here. He didn’t respond, so I don’t engage with him anymore.

Every now and then he crawls from under his rock to vent his noxious ignorance. Not so long ago, the squalid little shit was the most recent in a long line of 9/11 Truthers JAQing off in GD.

LOL! He does’t personally KNOW anyone who got AIDS, so it’s fake.

I don’t know a single person that was shot with a gun, therefore, gun violence is fake. :rolleyes::confused:

Here is LA-Z’s latest truther effort:
https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=881870
He didn’t start the thread but joined it to JAQ off.

I have a strict rule about not engaging with zombies, no matter which city they’re from.

He got plonked a long time ago. If people would stop quoting him, I could forget this 3-day-old pile of diarrhea left lying out in the open in 100°F weather even existed.

Well, honesty in advertising. It’s right there in his username how much brain he has.

His latest effort is a thread from last year?

Latest truther effort.

Well, thank God I was notified of crazy posts from 6 months ago. :rolleyes:

IIUC that was just posted as a way to show that the Zombie from LaLaLand is a perfect example of a crank magnet. One cranky idea is never enough for guys like it. Bet they can’t eat just one!

That’s cool. However using “Here’s an example” instead of “latest” probably would have been better.

How about you try reading for context. And maybe don’t post drunk, jackass.

I wouldn’t post half as much then. Thanks though!