Learning To Love Yourself, When Did You Do It?

Inspiration : Just wondered what would happen if I kept on rubbing it. I thought it was going to explode into pieces :eek:
Accessories : Half the bottle of liquid soap and the bathroom towel.

14 or so, I’m laying in bed watching tv, hand in shorts as always, just kind of resting there, when all of a sudden, it starts to grow. Then I start thinking to myself, “what’s this I hear about stroking yourself”? So I proceed to go through the motions, not really thinking about anything in particular, then I’m overcome with this breathtaking wave of sensation, and I realized I had just had my first masturbating experience. For about a day after, my penis became kind of shaped funny, swollen a little here and there, enough to make me freak out.:eek: I told God that if he restored my penis back to it’s original shape and form, I would never do that again. It resumed it’s normal shape about a day later, and I’m probably going to hell for not keeping up my end of the deal.

Place: Damned if I remember. Probably in bed.
Inspiration: The experience itself.
Accessories: Nothin’ but what Gods gave me.

The title differs a lot from the OP. I’ll answer just the title: I’ve always loved myself. I come from a very loving family. I was shocked when I first found out not everyone loved themselves and their families.