Learning war no more!

mmmmm, war is bad, m’kay?

Myself, I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

How exactly do you use syphillis for self-defense?

But I must agree - pre-emptive syphilis is the worst.

Your Honor, he was comin’ right at me!

So I boinked him up the cornshoot and give 'im the syphilis!

For it to be a useful deterrent, you have to be able to get into a war state long before you absolutely have to, if you get my meaning. No point letting foreign troops mass on the border and only gearing up for war after they roll across and start attacking your cities. Defensive military preparation, if not plans for an outright first strike, should always be an early response, as well as occasional shows of force (military exercises, large public parades with marching troops and tanks and missile trucks and whatnot, publicized weapons tests, etc.) to encourage your neighbors to go Lebensrauming somewhere else.

Extreme cases of self defense? I’m happy to start shooting over mild cases of self defense, long before they get extreme and the decision of where and how to counterattack is taken from me.

In Texas, “he needed fuckin’” is a valid defense.

Well it augments the weapon in your pants.

Fun fact: Old English originally had three words for man. wifman (female) man (neutral) and waepman (male). Waepman translates to “human with a weapon”.

This is merely political spam, why are we all taking it seriously?

:confused:

I agree with Bosda. This guest has three posts so far, and two of them are OP’s. I think s/he needs to take some time to get to know the board before simply posting these statements with no further comment.

Unless you’re fighting a Trojan war.

Ah, but can you get syphilis from masturbating?

Are you sure you’re Canadian?

Have you even read the replies? [del]Hardly anyone[/del] Almost no one is taking it seriously.

So, you mean there’s no such thing as pre-emptive syphilis after all?

It doesn’t look like the OP had more to contribute than drive-by spamming and syphilis, so I think we can safely close this.