Least amount of posts in Great Debates (with your registry date and post count counting)

I don’t consider a “Posters moving up a gradual scoreboard after only posting once or twice” to be a game, which is why Death Pool is still in this forum and not Thread Games. If a game has the potential to get someone (the same poster) to reply over 20 times with different answers, then I’d consider it for that forum. To me “keeping track” of a game or scores isn’t the same as playing it.

Rather ironically, I posted a couple of things in Great Debates just today. If I hadn’t, I’d have an even bigger lead.

Explain how the posts per day are incorporated into your results. I just see GD posts over total posts. Based on the calculations posted, the only application of joining dates in this and most other posts in this thread appears to be if you aren’t a long time poster from before a certain undeclared date, don’t play.

30/4149. March 2000

Again, to me, my logic would be be "Let’s say you made 10 posts in GD and someone comes along who has made 20 posts in GD, but who registered in 2001…

That person, thus, has posted in GD less times than you, as a whole, because while your post count in GD is technically lower, you made 10 posts in there in the last five years…whereas they made 20 posts in there in 15 years, which–in my opinion–is a bit more impressive of an accomplishment"

That’s why I wanted those things to be taken into account as well. It’d be super easy (too easy, in fact) to have just registered in 2015 and say “I have 0 posts in GD”. Well…yeah…because you’ve only been here a year.

So yeah, probably unfair toward more newly registered members, but it seems to me to be as fair as it can get, still.

Registered February 14, 2001. 73 posts in GD. 7127 total posts, counting this one.

71/2529 join date of 2003

31/21562 posts since 8-15-01. Am I vapid?

I’ll play. Join date 06-29-2006. 47 posts in Great Debates out of a total of 13,064.

Or 0.36%.

Registered in Jan 31, 2007. 45/2,294 - or 2,295 when I press, “Submit Reply.”

I thought it would be fewer.

139 posts in GD, joined 31st Aug 2001, total posts 8865 including this one.

There’s Black Jack and hookers, and you screw the Black Jack?

I have three of around seven hundred posts since Nov, 1999. At least two of those were moved to GD from elsewhere after I posted. I tend to stay out of the GD (and BBQ Pit) threads, because as a rule,I don’t like to post without reading all previous posts. Those threads grow fast and I don’t usually have the time it takes.

8 posts out of 5130 (and at some of those threads were moved)
Join date August 2001

Brian

Bender Rodriguez weighs in.

I have 141 posts there out of 24,393 since April of 2000.

.00578035 of my posts are there.

Ten posts out of 4145 since January 2008.

9 out of 2,844 (including this one) since February 2005, giving me 0.31%. Looks like Ponch8 has me beat, but it seems N9IWP is the current leader with 0.15%. None of this takes join date into account, but it looks like you consider a longer membership period as being worth extra credit, so he has us beat there, too.

I have .14% and also joined in August 2001.

I don’t think I ever posted in Great Debates. However, some threads I posted to were moved the Great Debates after I posted, so the search isn’t a good guide.