Legally drunk!

Will someone buy me some alcohol so I can get drunk and post? I’m too cheap to buy more than a 12-pack every month or so.

[QUOTE=control-z]
Will someone buy me some alcohol so I can get drunk and post? I’m too cheap to buy more than a 12-pack every month or so.
[/QUOTE]

Get yourself some corn, a kettle, a still, etc and have at it!
:stuck_out_tongue:

They won’t let me drink at work. :frowning:

I no longer have a computer at home. Yet another thing in the long line of crappy things that have been going on in my life. So I’m guessing any of the other places that I post from would likely frown on drunkenness.

Truthfully, I don’t ever drink much anyway.

Do they frown at drunkeness at the public library? As long as you’re quiet, you’ll be cool.

Do we we used to do. Buy a slurpee dump it out and fill with beer then go to the library. Only we didn’t go to the library.

[QUOTE=whiterabbit]
I’m always impressed by drunk posters. If I’m drunk enough that I can’t type, I get frustrated because I can’t type and give up on posting. Even drunk, I’m a perfectionist.
[/QUOTE]

Funny, my drunk grammar and typing skillz are impeckable.

[QUOTE=Tahssa]
Do we we used to do. Buy a slurpee dump it out and fill with beer then go to the library. Only we didn’t go to the library.
[/QUOTE]

If you weren’t going to the library, why’d you dump the Slurpee out?

You should have just mixed them. :cool:

You should never drink the bong water.

[QUOTE=Tahssa]
Do we we used to do.
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the thread. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=whiterabbit]
If I’m drunk enough that I can’t type, I get frustrated because I can’t type and give up on posting.
[/QUOTE]
Amateur. Drunk typing is an essential skill for the modern wino. Poor typing interferes with the bullshit.

And no, I am in fact stone cold sober. And at work. But not jealous. Oh, no.

I am not sure if I am legal or not, I obviously need another shot…

OK probably legal now

Anybody know if vodka and squid go together? That’s about all I have left in the fridge.