Let me be real clear: this message board does NOT need conservatives

Nope, you are still pushing fake and stupid ideas, the critical race theory is still a big lie from the right. That does not change when just a bit more people fell for that big lie.

It’s funny watching someone spew provably fake propaganda represent themselves as a scion of free thinking. Like that entirely fraudulent claim of a “$350,000” invoice. Did you forget how decimal points work? It was $3,500–easily fact checked.

Actually it was $35,000 - I typed an additional 0 when referring to the invoice marked “critical race theory training” paid by the Loudoun County school board, which claims that they have never heard of and do not teach critical race theory.

I apologize for my typo. Now I’m waiting for all the people claiming that “critical race theory doesn’t exist/isn’t taught in public schools” to apologize for lying, repeatedly and knowingly, as part of a coordinated Democratic Party strategy for the last year, as the invoice proves they have been doing.

Does the “we hate winning elections and the future of public school students” wing of the Democratic Party pay you to be a full-time liar or do you just like doing it for free?

It was $3500–again, fact check it. It was a $35000 invoice, the CRT coaching line item was around $3500.

As @Martin_Hyde noticed, the liar here is you. What your sorry argument is reduced to is that to win, the Democrats should lie as the Republicans do. As I know history, this republican win is not as amazing as you want to paint it.

Yeah.

So we are all clear on the fact that, while insisting that anyone who claims critical race theory exists in Virginia schools is a terrorist who should be imprisoned, the Loudoun County School Board was in fact paying for “critical race theory training”? Good, I’m not interested in splitting any further semantic hairs over which “line item” it was on the invoice.

I mean it was $3500, you said $350,000. Consider yourself corrected. For someone who spends so much time crying about math classes in Virginia you should perhaps be more careful with numbers.

Why should they have spent even 35 cents for that?

I don’t know or care.

Look, I’ve already admitted my mistake and apologized. The Virginia Democratic Party did not instruct its supporters to knowingly, brazenly lie about the existence of critical race theory in public schools after paying a $350,000 invoice. That was a mistake for me to type. The Virginia Democratic Party in fact instructed its supporters to knowingly, brazenly lie about the existence of critical race theory in public schools after paying a $35,000 invoice, which contained a $3500 line item, and the tendentious meaning of “invoice” versus “line item” is obviously the extremely interesting and relevant fact about that story, not the fact that the Virginia Democratic Party in fact instructed its supporters to knowingly, brazenly lie about the existence of critical race theory in public schools and lost a +10 Democratic state to a Trump supporter as a result.

We here at ZosterSandstorm apologize to the Missing the Forest For One, Single Tree That Only I Care About bloc of the CRT industry for the error.

Because Critical Race Theory is just a framework, as I noticed before, some researchers use that framework, what the Orwellian republicans did was to pretend that whatever research was produced was useless; and yet, I cited many times already CRT researchers that published papers being critical of what the Chinese government is doing regarding the Uyghurs. Things that are important for history. Of course, what was shown is that weapons grade ignorant Republican politicians think that banning the teaching of that history, and the one that shows how systemic racism still exists, will help them win elections. They can, but as California and Arizona showed, they can win for a while with stupid racist arguments, but eventually most of the people do realize what ignorance does to a state.

I mean it should speak to your reliability. You crusade on the importance of math education but don’t offer accurate numbers. You say you care about math education in Virginia but you don’t want Virginia students to learn that for hundreds of years Americans in Virginia kept large numbers of blacks as chattel slaves, or that until the 1960s Civil Rights movement Virginia routinely denied black citizens equal protection under the law. Why you want Virginia’s children to be uneducated is confusing to me for someone who purports to care so much.

Because educated people are more liberal, and you can’t have that.

Let me guess. It’s your 35 cents and you want it back.

Do the people devoted to constantly, knowingly, lying at the direction of Democratic Party strategists who have been pushing the “there is no CRT” lie and the rest of the anti-school agenda have any explanation for what happened last night, or think they have any responsibility for it? So far, after a year of the constant, knowing, centrally directed partisan lie and the accompanying assurances that it wouldn’t matter because all the people who noticed the lie don’t count as voters for (handwave reasons), the only attempt at a reckoning with the outcome has been that everyone is a “white supremacist brainwashed by Fox News.”

The problem with this in Virginia specifically is this broke a streak of 13 statewide elections in which Virginia voted for Democrats. The last time a Republican won a statewide race in Virginia was 2009. Since then it’s been a complete Democratic sweep until last night: Dems won 2012 President, 2012 Senate, 2013 Governor/LtGov/AttGen, 2014 Senate, 2016 President, 2017 Governor/LtGov/AttGen, 2018 Senate, 2020 President, 2020 Senate

Was Fox News not broadcasting in Virginia from 2009 to 2020? Were there no white people during those years? There is no coherent explanation for why people should suddenly become cable news zombies or “white supremacists” in November 2021 specifically. People told pollsters over and over what the problem was - blue-leaning independent voters who had voted for mostly Democrats in the past were not happy with any aspect of the school situation that Democrats were championing, from CRT to safety to the war on merit. And, as usual, the response from people in the Dem strategist bubble was to announce various reasons why these people didn’t count, ignoring the fact that their vote actually does count as much as anyone’s.

Is there anyone who has a coherent explanation of why there was a huge swing in voting patterns in 2021 specifically that does not reduce to “everyone in Virginia magically became a racist idiot in the past year, after 12 years of not being so in response to the same influences that I believe were responsible?”

CRT is taught to educators as part of their training- similarly to how educators learn all sorts of pedagogical theories. They learn trauma-informed pedagogy and a whole host of others.

They do NOT teach it to the children as part of the curriculum. It’s used to educate the teachers so they can approach the curriculum with an informed lens. There is a difference between what teachers learn in their education and professional development and what is in the curriculum to teach the children.

That is a nuanced, fact-based view of things. Only a very small minority of people base their worldview on facts and nuance. I’m afraid that’s beyond poor Zoster here.

So no explanations or interest in getting off the train that led to last night’s catastrophes, just continued conscious, brazen lying at the direction of a political party’s strategic handbook, no matter how many people in the pool of voters see through it. OK, good luck with that.

So too many ignorant Virginians believe in the non-existent issue of CRT and it’s all Democrats’ fault.