Let me be real clear: this message board does NOT need conservatives

What could Biden do about the border? Please be specific. Lay out the policies that would solve the problem that no administration has been able to solve in decades.

That’s not the part I took exception to, or quoted.
Again the bit I thought was not fair was “Of course they […] want to protect their images, careers, dignity, etc.”

Well, it’s true I haven’t actually seen a Republican saying similar things to Andy, but having seen them I think the changes are pretty damn good.

Fucking hell, can you even hear yourself? What is wrong with you?

The two things are identical IMO. If you think they are innocent then I have a bridge to sell you.

How could this not be the case? They aren’t even human? Their political party has become a disaster, that they need protection from as far as I can tell. Just a fair and true fact. They have been harrassed and all kinds of stuff.

Do I want tens of millions migrating into the US unchecked? Of course not - something should be done to mitigate the influx. Something is being done about it. But Biden is trying to do this while maintaining a sense of humanity, which for whatever reason you seem to be against. What should Biden or any US president do? Should we inflict cruelty? Should we let CBP shoot them as they try to swim across the river?

Wow, I’d think someone who stirs stuff up to snark about it with other posters and mods is more of a classical troll than someone who doesn’t align with the hive. But I’m not the one who believes in redefining words to advance an ideological agenda.

No I’m saying that both sideism is played out as a thing here. It’s not addressing any real political problem or issues. It’s a dodge. Cons will have to find a new thing. Good luck.

You have to reflect and introspect meaningfully about the intersection of trump, the movement, and yourself, to get anywhere further politically. Everything else is just trolling.

If he was going to relax border enforcement, he could at least have planned to deal with the inevitable surge in migrants. And he could have kept fairly strict enforcement while ending egregious aspects like family separation.

But really, it’s just kinda noteworthy how little interest the topic attracts since Biden took over.

Denying science is not being outside of the hive.

You’ve been on that Hive kick forever.

Mockery makes dishonest trolls sad. :cry:

Did you guys hear? Someone was mocked on the internet! How will our society ever recover?

We’re dealing with record numbers of migrants because of years of bad politics and climate change is basically leading to failed states in Central America. It’s an unprecedented situation. This trend is not going to reverse itself - maybe not ever. Most models predict that some parts of Central America will be barely habitable during the warmest months, and it will get pummeled by ever more powerful hurricanes and tropical storms. We should be glad that Mexico, rampant lawlessness aside, isn’t a failed state yet. Because then there’s no way in hell we’d be able to control the border. Europe can look forward to this as well as states from North Africa to the Levant ultimately begin to fail as they are in the Americas.

You can’t find a single post where I’ve denied science. Not one. Social justice ideology and wokeism is not science. It’s nonsense used to control people.

Revolted is a better word. That’s how deliberate cruelty makes me feel.

That’s a bold position for a British person. Never figured anyone would consider the likes of Monty Python or Blackadder “cruel” (not that I’m nearly as clever at mockery as they are).

Can you really not tell the difference between light-hearted, well-intentioned mockery of friends, and saying people should be ‘brutally mocked’ and ‘personally attacked mercilessly’ because you feel they deserve to suffer? Or are you just being disingenuous?

Pretty sure the immediate cause is Biden softening Trump’s restrictions and indicating he’s more friendly to immigrants. Parts of Central America being a lawless hellhole is a longstanding problem (and one to which US policies have contributed materially). I admit I don’t know much about the influence of climate change on the issue. Do you know of a good article to learn about it?

The mass migration from Syria in 2015 gave a huge boost to the far-right. I don’t want to think about what might happen if this comes to pass.

Deserving mockery and deserving to suffer are not remotely the same thing. I never said anything about the latter, you lying troll.

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

To keep it in the OPs sphere, you should know that several of the posters mentioned that do not discuss in good faith defended bigoted nativist talking points in the past, some also tried to pass as environmentalists too. (That we should keep immigrants out as they increase their carbon footprint when coming to a developed nation; suffice to say, not even the environmentalist groups they tried to control fell for the ruse).

You deny reality constantly. You never actually talk about any issue, as you have already given it a knee jerk fascist nickname which entitles you to just avoid it and make a political project out of name calling people you can’t see.