Let me be real clear: this message board does NOT need conservatives

I’m sure you would, judging by your posts in the school admissions threads you and Lovecraft would agree on a lot when it comes to race.

It was a total non-sequitur, and a wildly off-topic post that any other poster would have got at least a mod note for. I swear you must have blackmail material on the mods or something.

Yeah, I’m sure HP would love my consistent stance against the anti-Asian racist pig shit that you and GIGOBuster gleefully roll around in across those threads, and my consistent call to stop using racial preferences in determining who benefits from government policies. You’ve got it all figured out.

“We have to be racist to avoid being racist and people who don’t want to be racist are the real racists” is one of the most fucked-up stars in the galaxy of leftist orthodoxy, and the fact that you’re flogging it in a thread about how you are so unimpeachably correct that no dissent should be allowed in the debate fora is just a stunning display of lack of self-awareness.

Yeah, you’re both REAL happy with a school that doesn’t let in any black kids. You’re both convinced that some races are inherently superior to others.

I don’t know what school you’re talking about. The one we were discussing in the thread where you and GIGOWordSoup so thoroughly embarrassed yourselves that your friends on the mod staff forbade ever bringing up the topic again certainly has had black students in every class since it opened over 35 years ago.

Again, this is the thorough command of reality and commitment to good faith deployment of facts that makes you so right that disagreeing should be bannable.

Again, not true when you tried to make many of the current conservatives, and the media they consume, to be as reasonable as you wanted to paint them on that thread.

You’d know all about complete non-sequitors in ATMB that any poster should have been warned for:

“I have deemed your position on this issue to be ‘conservative’, here is another position I believe ‘conservatives’ hold that no one in this thread has mentioned in any way, position 2 is wrong, therefore you, a conservative, are wrong” is exactly the kind of ridiculous non-logic that you are being accused of constantly using to blow up threads. If you are now admitting to using it then stop arguing when people say you do so.

I honestly don’t know if you’re too stupid to understand why that reasoning is fallacious, or smart enough to use it along with your conveniently varying English skills to strategically destroy conversations that aren’t going the way you like. Either way, you’re one of the shittiest posters here and a prime example of how the moderation bias is exploited to make any “good faith” discussion impossible.

Sorry, you’re right, they let in the token amount of black kids that lets asswipes like you pretend that there isn’t a problem.

Cuomo has had multiple, public accusations of sexual harassment and assault yet he’s still going strong.

To me this illustrates part of the problem. Nothing you said is wrong and in a bubble it largely goes uncontested but I don’t think it paints an accurate picture.

Neither knocking down a straw person or engaging in a mutual masturbation session in the hive are noteworthy.

Nope, that is you actually denying what the right wing media and many “leaders” are doing right now.

Cuomo has refused to resign and there is an AG investigation into the allegations. You left out the important part. The part where Democrats are trying to hold him accountable. Both sideism is easy if you skip the important parts.

There are lots of liberal Dopers who argue like this as well. One difference is that they aren’t followed by tens of posts calling them out on it. On my old conservative board people like asahi would be hammered until he just gave up.

So says the one doing so here with 7 arms. :slightly_smiling_face:

Add a liberal bot that did orange man bad, racist, Nazi!!11, troll, and some random cookie recipes and you wouldn’t need the other 99.4% of posters here.

Then why do you spend so much time here?

Oh, I want to think that after several times me and others did so in the past that because of that, asahi at least decided to at last put that “if” in an OP.

I would love to see 5 different members of the left-wing bloc posting in this thread sequestered in separate rooms and forced to write a page-long explanation of what the fuck this sentence means, with reference to how it relates in any way to the post it’s quoting. If there’s any similarity whatsoever among the responses I would pledge money to a charity of your choice. This is such a great example of what you always do - post non-sequitur bullshit attacking a formless mass of “conservatives” in general without ever addressing any factual claims or logical reasoning specific to the actual topic, when pressed post a link to an editorial agreeing with you and claim that constitutes a “cite,” then retreat into meaningless word salad until everyone else gets tired of trying to deal with you.

Your posts are trolls in the classic sense; they are designed to make threads go off topic and become unusable, not to contribute in any way.

Yeah, this OP is positively tame for him. It would be like if Octopus insisted we all worshiped Bernie instead of Mao.