Letters T-O-Y-O-T-A in the Toyota emblem

My bad, they were from pizza hut, not McDonalds.

It was a long time before I figured out the Target logo.

I thought that’s what Toyota was going for with its logo, but the company claims not. The website says, “In 1990, Toyota debuted the three overlapping Ellipses logo on American vehicles. The Toyota Ellipses symbolize the unification of the hearts of our customers and the heart of Toyota products. The background space represents Toyota’s technological advancement and the boundless opportunities ahead.”

Huh, never noticed that. Seems like it works in the Scion logo as well.

That seems like typical WTF corporate nonsense. Not for one minute do I believe that they didn’t at least mean to make a stylized T.

“This sweeping curve represents my anger at having to explain myself. The silver circle is the dildo I am ramming into your ass. The blue background is your ass.”

“Oh, what a feeling!”

I dont see the letters in the scion logo - especially the N. What am I missing?

That’s what they said when they released the symbol. I have to say, I don’t see the letters in that except in a very awkward way. If they wanted the letters to be there they should have done a much better job.

Our middle school started with a “D.” A teacher confiscated the entire baseball team’s hats because she was told Old English typeface was “gang related.” :rolleyes:

A friend and I were stargazing a couple of weeks ago, and he noticed the Pleiades was the Subaru symbol. I’d never noticed it before. He asked if Subaru was the name of one of the stars, and I told him it wasn’t in Greek, but maybe in Japanese. We checked Wikipedia when we got back, and sure enough “Subaru” is the Japanese name for the Pleiades star cluster. Very cool! :cool:

Here’s my best MSPaint interpretations:

S
C or C
I
O
N or N or N

My thought was the squiggly for both the I and the S, and your first N for the N.

Well, they DO spell it out for you (literally) at the bottom of the logo. Kinda hard to miss that! :stuck_out_tongue:

The Honda logo is also doable. The “n” and “d” are lower case like on an 8-segment display.

Wow - you’d have to be crazy to think that those letters are legit! :rolleyes:

Not nearly as straight forward as, say, TOYOTA
:stuck_out_tongue:

Dear pot,
Stop calling me black
Sincerely,
Mr Kettle

No, the A is the easiest to see, after the T. it is smaller than the rest, and in the middle of the logo.

The hidden arrow in the FedEx Logo is NOT coincidental. Here’s an interview with its creator.

Cite: The Sneeze - Half zine. Half blog. Half not good with fractions.

Similarly, check out the arrow in the amazon.com logo. I always thought it was a smiley mouth, but it’s an arrow pointing from A to Z.

Oh, nonsense! It’s a man in a sombrero!

Regarding the Honda logo, I like how the Acura logo is the same thing, only very slightly modified.