Life summons me, and I must follow.

I won’t wish you luck. You don’t need it and as a scientist I know you will count on emperical data to help you shine through. Go, answer your calling. We are behind you in spirit.
I will miss your posts, though. You are a good human.
Take care and all the best.
Steve

Well, who of us doesn’t have David on our mind?

[To the tune of “Have You got Cheatin’ on Your Mind?”:]
Have you got Daa-vid on your mii-nd?
[/End really bad parody.]

I know Chronos will have moddin’ on his mind, no matter how ugly the work gets. :slight_smile:

We’re gonna miss you, C-dog (After all, how many homies can do physics?).

Da Straight Dope: We Be Layin’ Da Smack Down on Ignorance!

:smiley:

Good luck, Chronos. I’m sorry you are going to have less time for the board, but at least you will still be around.

An hourglass-shaped pentacle. Hmmm . . . I’m on it.

Virtually yours,

DrMatrix — Yeah, I’m a geek!

Good luck, pal!

Let me know when we can have a beer in between Cleveland and Akron sometime. That non-drinking, no-sex, no-fun pact you guys have to sign must be murder. :smiley:

Sorry to see you go. You’re one of the more studius posters here, really serious about getting it right.

Good studying.

Just general relativity? Sounds like fun. Enjoy your vacation!

Thanks for doing such a fine job as a moderator. We’ll all see you around, I hope.

Take care, Chronos! You’ve been a great moderator.

Yes, he is definitely right up there with heavy water and graphite.

Is he gone yet?

OK, folks. Let me tell you about the time Chronos walked into the weekly Mod Meeting, wearing nothing but an old whiskey jar around his waist. There was a large turkey on his head, and a slimey substance was running down his right leg.

Then we noticed the donkey…

[sub]It’s been a pleasure, Dan. Take care, and good luck in being scientific![/sub]

Y’know, waterj2, someone used that same joke last year when I signed on. All I can say is,

Graphite??? That’s a great moderator? Sheesh, didn’t anybody learn anything from Chernoble?

And for the record, Clogboy, it was a burro.

Best of luck, Chronos!

Dan,

I wish for you all that you desire. I respect you a lot. While you won’t be gone, It’ll take some getting used to, seeing “member” under your name (as I see now).

Spritle

I’ll be watching for those staff reports of yours while you are schoolin’.

Study well and learn much!

Sorry, Chronos but once you’ve been entered into my address book and I’ve learned how to correctly spell your name, no changes or alterations are permitted.

(seriously, best of luck to ya)

Jeez, guy, they had to bring in two new mods to replace you. Now I’m reallyimpressed.

Best of luck to you, Chronos.

Best of luck to the new GQ mods bibliophage and DrMatrix. Start sucking up now, boys and girls!

Odd that Chronos–of all people–is running short on time:slight_smile:

Best of luck. May The Force be with you! :slight_smile: