Like kittens? Check out this video.

Cuteness Overload!

Warning: Once you start watching you may not be able to look away.

Um, hi. I could bite your hand.

Whoa, I have paws!

Hey, who are you? I’ll just walk over.

It was a long battle, but kitty beat the finger monster. Now it is nap time.

Squee to you, O purry bitey feisty kittymunculus. May Ceiling Cat watch over you and you grow to big happy kitteh. Heck, this is 8 mo old; you probably are now.

hehe I bookmarked it so I can find it again when I need to make some wimminz squeeeeeeee without needing to shower afterward

Eh, I seen cuter.

For one thing, Mr. Hand wasn’t really playing with the kitten very much. He’d touch it, get the kitten’s attention, and then draw back. Wait for the kitten to drop his guard (which takes about three seconds) and repeat. Give the kitten a chance; let him get his guard up; let him get a few good shots at that fleshy chew toy. As it was, it seemed like very gentle teasing.

And those folded-eared kittens just aren’t very cute to me. Big, round eyes in a round head attached to a round body may work in a Japanese cartoon, but I prefer my kittens to be kitten-shaped.

Wow. It’s a chibi-kitti.

I did think that cat should be called “Fearless Earless”. Not a fan of not-kitten-shaped kittens either, I must admit.

Well, I think it’s goddam freakin’ adorable, myself. There is very little cuteness where I am at the moment, so I appreciate all I can get!

Y’know, the thing about a kitten is … he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at you, he doesn’t seem to be living. Until he bites you …

The breed is Scottish Fold, if it helps any.

There’s another series of youtube videos about a Scottish Fold. There’s one where he’s staring up at the camera on his haunches, just looking all adorable and helpless. He’s also got a friend, a much bigger grey kitty.

Thanks–you just made a good thread a whole lot better. :cool:

I love the way it lays on its back and sticks its paws in the air. It looks like it is trying to give high fives with both paws.