Lindsay Lohan to do full frontal in indie film

It’s a guy thing. It’s like masturbating even when in a committed relationship. Women often have a hard time grasping this, laboring under the false logic of “but I should be your outlet and focus for all things sexual.” I have my theories about why they think that way, but this isn’t the thread for it.

In short, guys want to see every single cute chick naked. Even moreso if they recognize her.

I can understand why someone would want to see someone famous naked, but I personally would rather see that outside of the fictional context.

I can understand why someone would want a million dollars, but I personally would rather have a billion.

Does anyone take this ‘planning to act naked to prove she is a serious actor’ stuff seriously? Or is it always reported tongue-in-cheek?

Apparently-" She wants to remind people she can act and that she is worth hiring. She is fully aware of the potential of her body. Lindsay wants to build up an image as a mature, responsible actress."

Again this is tongue-in-cheek? Or ?

My former favorite theater is really strict about that. Stupid three-strikes-and-you’re-banned-from-the-theater rule. (I can’t be the only one who thought Hannah Montana was really hot, for God’s sake.)

ROTFLMAO!!!

That one caught me totally off guard.

I got no problem with her and would like to see that scene via Netflix, but I don’t get the mindset that the way to show you’re a real serious actress is to show your vag playing a waitress in a low budget indie film? Wouldn’t taking a role in the next Shakespearean film be a better route?

I would say that is one step further than merely FFN.

Haha… Bravo sir, well done!

About the OP… I’m not sure what to make of it. There does seem to be a certain desperation to be regarded seriously now that Britney Spears won the “Biggest Trainwreck in Entertainment” award.

I’m not sure that the nudity part is the way to go, unless it’s necessary and useful in the film, which hopefully gives her a real chance to act.

That being said, I’ll be the first to google screen shots after the movie’s released… she does have a nice rack.

Wait, strikes or strokes? Because if it’s strokes, that’s just mean.