London Pics are up

I didn’t know you were a coffee drinker yojimbo :wink:

Shame I can’t make it really.

Holy Smoke ! Stretcher :eek: Bearers !!!

Can’t we twist your arm, matt ?

Remind me when it is again?

(Although thanks to work my attendance is still highly unlikely)

Paddy Weekend. March 17.

Aside from saying that it looks like a good time was had by all, and I’m jealous (as usual) that I never get to go to Dopefests, I have to say that CASDAVE has the kindest, prettiest eyes I’ve seen in quite some time.

Of course, he may be a psychopath, but nice eys. :slight_smile:

Did someone mention “next time”? :smiley:

How about April 21/22? You can all bring me birthday presents :wink:

The stupid SPL league-split thing this season means I can’t plan that far ahead … can’t risk not being at Parkhead when we officially wrap the title up :slight_smile:

There will be another official DubDope in April, when Diane’s in town (does anyone know the dates?), maybe some of you Sassenachs could come over here for that.

I can’t do that weekend in April anyway…best man duties at a wedding. I’m around most other weekends, though.

Alright, I think I might be able to make Amsterdam. Can anyone recommend any particularly cheap flights or accommodation? If not I’ll be on the overnight coach from Victoria, and I’ll be staying in a bunk bed in some hole in the red light district (like last time…!)

Matt – you may want to think about rephrasing the last part of that second sentence.

I haven’t sorted anything yet but Coldie is a regular commuter from Amsterdam to London. If he doesn’t see this I’m going to e-mail him and ask that he post anything he knows in the next couple of days.

As regards accommodation, things are a little up in the air at the moment due to………complications. I’ll e-mail you.

Glad you might be able to make it.

I’m assuming LC is mailing you about the accomodation.

KLM, British Airways, and British Midland have comparable fairs from any London airport to A’dam. I usually pay about NLG 330, which is about GBP 95. My girlfriend buys her tickets for the reverse trip between GBP 90 and GBP 120, depending on the time-to-departure, so to speak.

KLM UK operates at least 8 flights per day from London to Schiphol. British Midland is usually the most affordable.

If you like a 90 minute train ride to Luton, there’s always EasyJet. :smiley:

Thanks L_C, Coldie. If I fly it’s likely to be British Midland, but I’m holding off booking for the moment (I need to find out where I am the Friday and the Monday for work). I can always stick to the coach if the planes book up though.

I am flying into Frankfurt March 14 and leaving Europe April 12.

Haven’t settled on a specific date for Dublin then, Diane? I won’t be around the first weekend in April…

I’d plan your DubDope towards your departure date, Diane… you’ll need the time to recuperate from AmsterDope. :smiley: