Looking for a prodcut from an infomercial

I seem to recall there was an infomercial that advertised roller/casters that you put on the bottom of appliances to allow you to easily move them for vacuuming.

I was thinking “magic caster” but I’m wrong.

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

Something like this?

Edit: oh, wait, I think I understand better now.

Something like these?

I think your first link is what I was looking for (your intuition was better than my explanation.)


Happy to help!

Those furniture slider things really do work, btw. My tiny little mom and me (not so tiny) move furniture all the time with them like it’s nobody’s business!