Looking for Loaded Questions, please

I’m with my family for the holidays right now, and would really like to play the game Loaded Questions. Unfortunately, we don’t own it, and none of the stores around us seem to carry it. If you haven’t played it, Loaded Questions is a game where everyone answers some kind of silly (or thought-provoking) question, and then whoever’s turn it is has to guess who answered what. So, for example, the question might be “If you could be any superhero, who would you be, and why?”, and then the reader would read out “One person said Superman, one person said the Incredible Hulk, etc.” and someone would have to guess who said what, and they get points for every right answer they get.

You don’t really need the board game to play it, but if not, you have to come up with questions yourself. That’s where I’m turning to all of you wonderful, creative Dopers. What questions would you suggest for a home-made version of Loaded Questions? Questions should not be racy or overly controversial (at least the ones I’m looking for shouldn’t be, though I’m told that the adult version of the game can be quite fun), and they should be things that can be answered in a few words. Here are a couple examples off the top of my head:

1. If you were to write an autobiography, what would you title it?
  2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
  3. What TV character do you most identify with?
  4. Who is your favorite artist?

So, Dopers, what do you say?

What would you do with an extra $1,000?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If you could keep any animal as a pet, what would it be?
If you could meet any person from history, who would it be?

That’s all I can think of … This is surprisingly hard.

Perfect, that’s just the kind of thing! And yes, it is surprisingly hard. :frowning:

For the evil version of this game, check out this post:

http://www.unfogged.com/archives/week_2008_11_30.html#009444

and the comments:

http://www.unfogged.com/archives/comments_9444.html

Not recommended to actually play with anyone you plan on speaking with, ever again.

If you had to lose one body part, what would it be?
If you had to grow an extra body part, what would it be?
Would you rather live 100 more years, or fall asleep and wake up a hundred years from today?

Variations on the desert island question: What person*/book/album/movie would you take to a desert island?

• This should be stipulated as a person you’ve never met or something like that so no one says their spouse or child.

If you were a dog, what breed of dog would you be?
If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, what would you do?
If money was no object, where would you go on vacation?
If you were a candy, what kind of candy would you be?
If you could magically learn how to play any musical instrument, which one would you pick?
If you were a vegetable, what kind of vegetable would you be?
What’s your dream job?
What movie star would you like to be romantically involved with?
Where do you want your ashes to be scattered?
What historical time period (other the that present) would you like to live in?
What’s the scariest thing you can think of?
What TV show would you like to be a guest star on?
If you had a superpower, what would it be?
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What song do you want sung at your funeral?
What’s the most disgusting thing you’ve ever tasted?
What does heaven smell like?
If you could keep any wild animal as a pet, what would it be?

Awesome, thanks for all the great questions – played the game tonight using all your questions, and a good time was had by all. :slight_smile: