Lost 1.15: "Homecoming"

I hope soon. Duuuuuude.

Well, he knows what Sayid told them – that the French woman said there were “others” on the island.

She wouldn’t – but the tone of their conversation (at least from him) appeared to be more speculating, not expecting her to know. More of, “wonder what’s going on” rather than “hey, tell me what’s going on”.

Her body language during the exchange was good – subtle. Good job by the actress, I thought. Made it clear to the viewer that she was covering up the fact that she understood what was happening but was trying to carefully respond to her husband in a way that wouldn’t let on that she knew.

When was that. I have dutifully followed every episode but never saw that scene, so I’m wondering if the phone rang or something. Which episode had the robbery flashback?

Or maybe he knows how to summon A.L.E.C.K.S. the castaway killing machine…

Episode #12 – “Whatever the Case May Be”

It was the one where Kate and Sawyer found the metal case, but it was locked. And Kate kept trying to get it away from Sawyer (and only she knew where the key was).

I missed the last twenty minutes or so. I got to the point where Kate said she wanted to go with them to find Ethan. Detailed spoilers please. I saw Charley throwing up on the copier. Would they really have sent him out into the field without a complete orientation of the equipment? :dubious:

Oh, does anyone think that the actor that plays Hurley will gradually get thinner as the show goes on? They alluded to the fact that he’s already had to tighten his belt a notch, and I think it would be a nice touch if Hurley continues to lose weight due to all the heavy lifting and fresh food.

Accoreding to AICN, Hurley’s flashback is in

Episode 18 : Numbers (March 2)

based on epguides, I think Hurley won a lottery.

Also, AICN says there will be 24 episodes this season (uncommon these days)

Brian

blink, blink… What?

:confused:

Did… nah, could be… did… Did I miss an episode???

Oh, I feel whoozy! I think I’m going to faint.
throws up on photocopier

Argh! Link me to a synopsis! Link me to a synopsis!

I’ll be back later…Wish I could get Lost a lot sooner.

Your wish is my command.

I had pretty much figured that Steve or Scott would die and that Charlie would kill Ethan from all the clues and various spoiler hints. Poor Scott, we hardly knew ye.

From everything we’ve seen Ethan must be pretty darn strong, he broke Scott’s neck, arms and fingers? Isn’t the arms and fingers overkill? He had to break his neck first otherwise he would have cried out so why break more bones? Was he just trying to be even more bad ass?

Vincent licking Boone was cute.

So … did anyone else pick up on what was actually being said between Sun and Jin when Claire first came back? I’m talking about a possible double meaning of asking if the baby was alright.

Spoilers are that Sun is also pregnant and that conversation seemed to hint that they weren’t just talking about Claire’s baby.

TWOP Recaps of “Lost.”

So did anyone else think that Jin (and Sun) had an unnatural interest in the welfare of Claire’s baby?

No, because I don’t think they were talking exclusively about Claire’s baby.

My reaction, exactly! :slight_smile:

You don’t? What other baby do you think they were talking about? It seemed pretty clear to me that they were wondering if Claire was ok, then wondering if her baby (specifically) was ok.

I share Rillian’s feeling that Jin & Sun seemed unusually interested in the baby’s welfare…for a moment I wondered if maybe they were supposed to have been adopting a baby or something. The vibe when they were talking about it definitely struck me as weird.

Well, the fact they actually had them talking to each other with our eavesdropping ability (captions) should tell us something. Nothing gets said on this show frivolously.

I already gave my reasons in a spoiler box in a previous post.

When I saw that Charlie had shot and killed Ethan, I got suspicious. Remember Charlie was taken when Claire was, and between their abduction and his hanging, he claimed to remember nothing. We have no real idea what the agenda of The Others is, but we do have hints of people being killed (by CFL) because they had changed. This initially made me think that Charlie had been ‘programmed’ and was now a mole within the castaway group, and that he shot Ethan to shut him up.

After more thought, I’m thinking that theory doesn’t fly. Charlie’s flashbacks this episode would seem to support his desire to be looked up to as a protector, in this instance by Claire. If the island is indeed somehow a granter of wishes, then Charlie’s desire to protect Claire from the threat of Ethan forever was indeed made manifest.

Thoughts?

My bad for missing your spoiler box (I tend to skip them), but even now that I’ve read it I still think it was pretty clear that they were talking about Claire’s baby.

So there. :wink:

According to spoiler sites: March 2nd - Happy birthday to me - just what I always wanted, or at least since around October or so ;). I haven’t read any spoilers about what the backstory actually is.

I think the line from Claire was “I want to trust you, Charlie”. Slight bit of difference.

Going back to the reference someone made about the X-Files super beings. I kind of wonder if Ethan is going to pull a Krycek and keep turning up like a bad penny.