Lost 3.17: "Catch-22"

You sorta’ have to read the whole thread. Or not. You probably got better stuff to do.

If you makes you feel better, I can’t stand “Grey’s Anatomy” either. :smiley:

Does that mean that this season will be one episode shorter than the first two?

(Anyone wanna bet the DVD set won’t be any cheaper for it?)

I have read the whole thread. You’re the one who’s getting whooshed here.

Absolutely Brilliant; thx storyteller0910

Actually, season 2 was one hour shorter than season 1.

Season 1: Pilot was a two-parter (episodes 1x01 and 1x02). The finale, which lists on IMDB as “Exodus Part 1” and “Exodus Part 2” was actually 3 hours worth (i.e. 3 hours of broadcast time). IMDB lists as 1x23 and 1x24 – but “1x24” was really a 2 hour finale. I’ve seen listed in some places as “Exodus part 3” (1x25).

Season 2 finished on a 2-parter, which would be 2x23 and 2x24, if you labelled each broadcast hour like a full episode.

Looks like season 3 will be finishing with a 2-parter (3x22 and 3x23). So yes, one episode (or hour) shorter than season 2, and two shorter than season 1.

Somebody tell the producers to stop chopping an episode off each season!!!

Oh, and thanks storyteller – now I’m hungry for pizza. (and I already thawed out chicken for tonight instead grumble) :wink:

Or maybe I’m just getting . . . conned!

Or, just keep doing this until we get to 0 hours for the whole season.

Ohhhhhh, now I get it. It’s like that.

Forget I said anything.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Immediately after I finished writing my previous post to this thread, I e-mailed my wife and asked if it was OK if we ordered pizza tonight. I am eating my third slice as I type this post. Mmmm… pizza.

They can’t let it get to 0! Then the numbers will turn to hieroglyphics and the whole production will implode!

Page two! Yeah!

ETA: we just finished our order from Pizza Hut!

Tune in tonight, for the Season 23 Premiere/Finale of Lost!

Opening scene: Day 160 on the island…

Dude, are you Desmond? That post shows up on the top of page 2 for me…

It’s complicated.

Actually, when I saw post 50, I rushed to get post 51 in, because it’s the top of page two by default

:slight_smile:

I didn’t know that. I would have thought it depended on the size of the earlier posts.

After 23000+ posts you never realized that each page is 50 posts long?

No. Did you think I was lying when I said I didn’t know that?

That’s exactly right, I thought you were lying. :rolleyes:

Just a little good natured ribbing. Lighten up Francis.

Uncle Hulka?

After last week’s revelations and twists, I can’t wait for this ep. But I have several hours to go…