Lost 4.12: "There's No Place Like Home"

Huh? When did we see Jin in a flash-forward?? He was involved in that split flash-forward/backward episode which ended with the reveal of his “death” (with Sun at his gravesite). Am I forgetting something?

It was? How do you know? I guess I just thought Jin was keeping hidden for some reason, even from Sun.

Incidentally, it’s possible that Oceanic paid out a much larger settlement than crash survivors would expect to normally get as a bribe in order help keep the Six quiet. That could also go towards explaining why Sun was able to buy out her father. Maybe Widmore/Dharma/Ben/Richard or someone funneled a huge chunk of money through Oceanic to the survivors to help encourage them to keep quiet about the actual events of the island.

Ji Yeon | Lostpedia | Fandom

Hmmm…I do remember him saying that. I think I assumed that he re-married after he got rescued. :smack:

I guess having that be a flashback makes more sense than having Jin lie to Sun about being dead and then getting re-married to another woman so quickly.

I think it was interesting that the co-pilot was rubbing a rabbit’s foot, there was a rabbit’s foot on the keychain for Hurley’s car. The possible significance? Locke, Ben, and Hurley just got to the Orchid station and if you’ve seen the YouTube video on the Orchid, you know what I’m talking about.

Jin’s story was a flashback. So as far as we know he is dead.

However…Sun has appeared at times to be lying when stating that he is dead. We know now that he was not buried in the cemetary, that the world presumes him dead in the initial crash. We know that Sun says, and may believe, that he is dead. But we also know that the 6 of them getting off the island is not the end of the story.

It seems pretty clear to me that at some point the Oceanic 6 will be going back to the island for the rest of them left behind. Unless we clearly see evidence of Jin’s death (like CFL, Carl and Alex), then I think there’s a chance that Sun and Jin will be re-united at the series’ end.

I have heard a spoiler that the other person she holds responsible is:

Jack!

This spoiler comes from a solid source at SpoilersLost.Blogspot.com, and his spoiler recap of last night’s episode was right on.

Interesting…I wonder if any of the interaction between them in this episode bears that out.

I found it somewhat odd that the reporter immediately called bullshit on Kate’s pregnancy story. And also outed her as a fugitive. And that she wasn’t immediately arrested.

Yo, dude. Link.

Here’s a link:

But WOW! Spoiler city. It sort of answers one of the huge questions we’ve been batting about.

Also, did anyone take note that the US put the Polar Bear on the endangered species list this week?

Nice for Lost that they waited for sweeps month.

Yeah, Sayid seemed to be lying when he said there was no possibility of other survivors. Considering the circumstances they were claiming for the crash, they couldn’t possibly know for sure.

Threatened actually. Because of global warming…which doesn’t make any sense if they can live on Craphole Island in the middle of a jungle… :smiley:

Holeeee shit. That could explain something about Richard Alpert as well, doncha think?

I think they left out the part where she assembled a rag-tag dodgeball team, entered the tournament, then bet the settlement money against 50-1 odds that they would win. She bought the company with the money in the Deus-Ex-Machina treasure chest…

God damnit. MUST NOT CLICK LINK…

Um, I’d rather not expose myself to spoilers, I suppose, but what exactly is this YouTube video? An interview? Deleted scene? Random footage put out there for people to stumble upon?

I don’t see why not. It is a short film made by the producers before this season. More like it has clues, not spoilers.

I’m not putting in any of the content in the spoiler box but I will spoiler your answer just in case someone is very sensitive to such things.

It is another orientation film, about 2 minutes long.