Louisiana Republicans are so dumb they blame Obama for Katrina

Side note: it’s a funny thing, I live and work in San Francisco, and we have all these Disaster Preparedness meetings and white papers about who’s going to do what to keep the business going when The Big One hits. As if. We’ll all just be trying to survive on whatever food and water we have. They don’t call it The Big One for nothing.
Roddy

Sheesh people, of course it was Obama’s fault. Quit believing the Lamestream Media and wake up! Let me explain…

Having first achieved the first big step to the Obama Presidency, his election as Senator, two things had to be done.

First, destroy any remnants of his Kenyan Birth but shredding vast archives of Kenyan documents, mixing them with chum and dumping them at sea. This was done by travelling in large circles off the Azores, dumping chum documents at regular intervals all to make the SHARKS feeding of said chum moving in a large circle, which started the waters churning in a precise and controlled manner, leading to the formation of Katrina precisely aimed at New Orleans, for part two…

Second, make Black people distrust White Leadership. After careful aiming of Katrina, preplaced members of the conspiracy, who had previously infiltrated FEMA(the same folks setting up re-education camps now) began to delay shipments of aid, misallocate funds etc, all to make Bush look like he was an incompetent racist. The trust Black America held for its White Leadership, long and dearly held, was torn asunder and the road paved for an Obama Presidency.

You see it is simple

It is you who have been duped

Capt

I did just make all that up, in case you thought I had lost my mind

Meanwhile in Korea, people gettingkilled by fans…… what is Obama doing about that?

But, he didn’t inhale! (Nasally doesn’t count, no more than oral counts as sex. ;))

People use polls to express displeasure, not their grasp of the facts. There was a study recently that offered rewards for correct answers to political questions and the results were a lot better. It doesn’t matter what the question is, all they hear is “please tell us how much you hate Obama”. A lot. They hate him a lot.

I couldn’t find where they asked the same question of Louisiana Democrats. Did I miss it, or did they not ask?

When the goal of a survey is too see how fucking stupid some people are, it makes sense to only ask Republicans.

Looking at it in that light is . . . somewhat reassuring, I guess.

Read question #3. They didn’t find many.

Also, maybe some of the 29 percent thought that Bush did a fair job of responding (marginally better than nothing) while Obama was sitting on his ass doing nothing, hence: Obama is more to blame.

That’s the problem with these polls. When you give a multiple choice question, people can pick the same answer for different reasons

Why should Obama have done anything? Wasn’t his job, then.

There’s just no limit to how far the O-bots will go to make excuses for their Messiah, is there? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not saying he should have, but if I’m presented with the question of “Who is more to blame” about the Katrina response and I thought Bush did a better than zero job, versus Obama doing nothing, shouldn’t I answer Obama?

Who is more to blame: Bush or BrainGlutton? Same analysis. The question didn’t ask who had the primary duty.

Plus a large percentage of people realized what a stupid question it was anyways and may have just been playing with the pollster.

No.

See post #28. “Somewhat” != “much.”

It’s not a fair question. If Obama isn’t a possible answer, why put it there? They ask questions like “who would you vote for, Hillary or Christie?” That’s two valid answers. If Obama is a valid answer, than they must be asking how he’s doing on Katrina recovery these days, and since NO isn’t fully recovered, they could blame him for what he’s not doing lately.

Obama is a possible answer in order to determine how many respondents are idiots.

Oh please, they just think it’s funny/satisfying to blame Obama. It’s a trolling survey that is worthless to take seriously.

It’s like asking people if their in-laws are shapeshifting goat-monsters who eat unicorns. Of course they’ll say “YES”

Sad, indeed. The only explanation I can see is that in the OP, “post-Katrina response” was mentioned. If people we’re still suffering the effects of the storm well past 2009, then that might make sense. Given that the question was evidently asked jus recently, I get the idea that the effects are still be felt.

Kidding on the square.

Wouldn’t it be pretty to think so?

But in my view, the phrase is fairly read to refer to the more immediate post-Katrina period, and it would be a stretch worthy of Reed Richards to include 2008 and beyond in it. I grant it’s possible; I find it very unlikely.