Love Makin' Music

What music do you do the “horizontal mambo” to?

My choice, hands down, is the “Pure Moods” CD. Although I usually don’t make it past track 1.

In my life so far, I have only been horizontal when I am asleep, or after I have fallen down.

But I would say, in that position, that any song that wasn’t Hanson or one of the barber-shop bands would do fine…

-Wash, rinse, maim.

Muskrat Love
King of the Road
Anything by Paul Anka

Oh wait! Thats what I do not listen too

Ok anything by Barry White. I dare you not to get naked with the one you love with Barry White on

The Minute Waltz

Hey, I’m a busy guy. :slight_smile:

This thread has already happened…

JMcC, San Francisco, JJM’s page from the Bay
If I were a baseball player, and I got beaned by a fastball, I wouldn’t want medical attention. I’d want my limp, lifeless body flung to 1st, cause, dammit, I earned it!

Hey. If Barry White’s on the one I love, I’m not remotely interested in joining them (naked or otherwise).

< ew >

Hey. If Barry White’s on the one I love, I’m not remotely interested in joining them (naked or otherwise).

< ew >

That song by The Proclaimers,

“And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more, just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door!”

This thread did already happen, but I don’t mind posting again.

For my s/o and I:
*Girl Next Door
*Seal (1995)
*George Michael: Listen Without Prejudice
*Fiona Apple: Tidal or When the Pawn

Mmmm…yeah.

I used to think the world was against me. Now I know better. Some of the smaller countries are neutral.

Laura’s Stuff and Things

for me it’s the soundtrack from Twin Peaks. Slow and smooth makes everybody happy.

Not a good idea. I simply cannot keep a straight face when I hear his music. “Love Serenade” has me howling (not in ecstasy, either).

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge…others just gargle.

Anything by Dead Can Dance.

http://www.madpoet.com
Computers have let mankind make mistakes faster than any other invention, with the possible exception of tequila and handguns.

I like anything… I fantasize that my man and I are having sex in different places, depending on the music that’s playing.

He’s more picky. Some stuff bugs him - if it’s too romantic he feels like a goober. We listened to John Coltrane for a long time and the most recent change was to The Platters.
Pretty cool. I want to try Led Zeppelin.

It is much easier to see ourselves as better than or even worse than, rather than accepting that we simply are. - John “The Penguin” Bingham

Something that starts out slow and builds up further into the song… a friend gave me a cd recently that would be awesome for love making

I opened the door, and look who I found. Damn I’m good

I lost my virginity while Metallica played on my stereo. Explains a lot, really…

A stripper I was once… close to… stripped for me personally at her apartment to the sounds of the first US3 album. I can’t not hear that album now and not get aroused…

Then there are bands that SOUND like they’re dirty but they’re not:

Climax Blues Band
Kingdom Come
Duncan Sheik
B.A.L.L.
Steely Dan (named after a dildo)

Yer pal,
Satan

Lately i have been quite partial to “to see you” by harry connick jr.

But when in a high energy swing from the chandeliers mood:
Lords of Acid - Lust
Traci Lords - 1000 Fires
My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult - Sexplosion

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

I like John Phillip Sousa marches, myself.

I’m not sure many of you know this Dutch slow-metal band (maybe Satan does ?), but for a great lay: The Gathering - Mandyllion.

I’m sure it’s available in the US. O, and it’s one of the few metal bands that has a female singer (that I know of). And she can REALLY sing. “Strange Machines” was quite a hit, maybe that will ring a bell somewhere…

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Well, I once made out with someone to the strains of Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon.

And then next night, we made out to Apollo 13. The movie. We weren’t really picky. Well…we weren’t really paying attention. :slight_smile:

Question authority–just not mine.

Oh yeah! After DCD, Pink Floyd is the best… though I’d go with Wish You Were Here. I’m not much on fast music during sex, but Underworld is okay. An ex of mine had a boyfriend that always played White Zombie’s More Human than Human during sex, and it irritated the hell out of her, so now I like to play it every so often just to spite her. Not that she’s there, but I’m just petty like that sometimes.

http://www.madpoet.com
Computers have let mankind make mistakes faster than any other invention, with the possible exception of tequila and handguns.