MAD Dopefest - Welcome Antigen to Baltimore

The really short stools are almost impossible to find, and you have to gently blow on their feathers to expose the tiny chicken nipples. :wink:

Well, I’ll definitely be there.

But I refuse to milk any chickens.

Okay, well, my reasons for backing out have now gone away, so now I’d like to attend. The issue is that I’d need a ride from NoVa or DC.

Is there anyone who’d be willing to give me a ride to and maybe from?

Thanks! I’ll bring pumpkin bread!

Oh, yeah? When was the last time YOU milked a chicken, wise guy? Chickens don’t have nipples.
As for the roll call, I’ll be there, along with that guy that always hangs with around me now. He says it’s our official ‘coming out party,’ since it’s the first DopeFest we’re attending as a couple.

I’ll probably be coming, so send me directions.

Tris has kindly offered me a ride, so I believe I am set.

I’ll work on the pumpkin bread on Friday. Anything else I can bring?

So, does this mean **Scuba_Ben **will be milking a fish?

Dinner and a show!

Bringing hot dog chili, onion relish, and a kangaroo.

Tris

Let’s get my sister to milk a fish. Or a chicken. Or chicken-fry fish.

It’ll be fun.

I’ve got four pounds of strawberries, a fondue pot, and a bunch of chocolate.

Well, yeah, but will there be any left for us?

That being the case, I’ll get there early. Let’s not share the chocolate fondue. :smiley:

Well dang. Only Mostly Dead and I will be stuck at home waiting for a much-needed appliance delivery on the 14th. Count us out for now, but we’ll see about the next one.

It was when I was on the lam, shielding a widow woman and her young son from a bad cop in the department. I ended up at her family chicken farm in Kansas, unfortunately with a gunshot wound. After she nursed me back to health, I stayed in touch with my partner, but worked on the farm as a chicken milker, blended in with the locals, and finally got the bad guy, before heading back to KC.

They made a movie about it, but changed some of the details. :wink:

Yeah, I saw that one. I think it was called Witless.

Tris

I’ll pass on the chicken-fish, but can I have some melted chocolate to go?

I have a gig that night, but I’ll be there early on. (I already have directions). How about if I bring a tray of veggies?

Oh good! I was thinking you were away. Sure, bring veggies.

No, you may not have it “to go”. I barely got to talk to you at the last one. You’re stayin’, dammit! :cool:

Oh, yeah, I’m staying. Apparently I have to stay until danceswithcats gets thrown out in the wee small hours.

Applause

Nope. :wink:

Okay, I’m not staying that long. Long drive home, you know.