Mafia de Cuba game

No comments have been made about the Driver’s identity until now unless I missed something.

Okay I add some?

@Wolverine, did you take any diamonds?”

See below.

“Oh yeah forgot about that one. Mahaloth could also be driver.”

?

Nope, thief, driver or henchman.

Dunno, Urchin, driver, thief or henchman.

Urchin, driver, thief or henchman.

I am reading along but … I M Confused.

I’m just trying to figure out who the other Henchman might be. AFAICT, almost all of you are Thieves, Liars, or both.

Sounds like **septimus **just claimed to be a Henchman. Time to update your List Prof.

Septimus cannot be a henchman. There were no tokens left in the box when I passed it to him.

I suspect Septimus is an urchin, but Wolverine should be able to determine whether he is a thief or an urchin, depending on whether he got 2 diamonds back or not.

Of course. When I said “other” Henchman, I meant the Henchman token left after IRConfused removed one.

I never said I removed a Henchman token.

Assuming that **TexCat **really had 2 diamonds passed to her and actually passed them both to septimus. By the way, Don Wolverine passed us 14 diamonds and 12 of them disappeared between being given to **Plumpudding ** and **TexCat **ending up with 2.

That means you stole five.

I took none. I am a Trusty Henchman.

Lets take a look at this statement from where I sit.

I received either a FBI token or a Henchman token, or both if I am lying. - True statement. Since he received a Henchman token and a Driver token, but did not get the FBI token which means that he did not receive both so he is not lying.

I think **IRConfused **is most likely thief or FBI, therefore I posit I’m either henchman, thief or FBI. - Half truth. He knows that I am either a Henchman or the FBI agent and can’t be a thief, since he got the box with two roles missing. So he could be either a henchman, driver or thief.

So **Mahaloth **is either henchman or thief. Problem here, see below:

Since he is accusing me of being a thief, he is not the driver (If I am accused for any reason, he loses unless I am the FBI agent which I have previously admitted to discarding.) That means that **Mahaloth **could be the driver, a henchman, or a thief. (Can’t be an urchan since **TexCat **said she got 2 diamonds passed on to her later.)

And based on your own statement, IRC, Plum must be right about you stealing five. If there were 14 diamonds when you received the box, and there were 9 when I received it, that means that 5 diamonds were stolen by you, along with one of the two missing roles (as of the time I received it) which means you have to be the Agent, as the other Trusty Henchman (Plum!) couldn’t take both a role AND diamonds.

I am a Trusty Henchman and I win when the Godfather wins.

…okay, you could be a Trusty Henchman and Plum could be the Agent, but either way, you took 5 diamonds.

Trusty Plum is just a thief, plain and simple. He took no role, just the diamonds.

Each player may remove either:

1. as many diamonds as they wish, or
  2. a role token of their choice

You can’t do both. Either you take a role or you take diamonds.

Uh, no. When I got the box two roles were missing. Since (unless I misunderstand the rules more than I think I do) we can each only take one role EXCEPT for you, IRC, and that means both you and Plum had to take a role, and you were the only one who could take both a role and diamonds.

MentalGuy’s post from #21. Bolding mine.

Yep, I took two roles and discarded one.

Using the info that we have so far, here is what I think happened:

Wolverine Takes one diamond from the box and passes it on
**IRConfused ** Takes a henchman role and discards the FBI role
Plumpudding Takes 5 diamonds
Prof. Pepperwinkle Takes the second henchman role
Mahaloth Takes 7 diamonds
TexCat Takes the Driver role and passes the last 2 diamonds on
septimus Either leaves the last 2 diamonds in the box and becomes an urchan or takes one or 2 diamonds and becomes the 3rd thief.

Yeah. Someday I’m going to have to stop and actually read what I’m posting. IRC, that makes sense.