Mafia de Cuba game

I am the moderator. I think you meant to direct that to Wolverine.

Sorry, yeah, Wolverine.

I received either a FBI token or a Henchman token, or both if I am lying. I think IRConfused is most likely thief or FBI, therefore I posit I’m either henchman, thief or FBI. So Mahaloth is either henchman or thief.

Don Wolverine. I assure you that I would never steal from you. But I may have rubbed out that pesky FBI agent that others are alluding to.

Just how much rum is in that Figgypudding?

Hey, at least I’m providing you with something to read. This game is apparently supposed to be sober, but I have my private stash.

If Mahaloth is a henchman, why would he lie about what was in the box?
What happened to the driver token?

Wolverine - da Godfadda
IRConfused - may have rubbed out the FBI agent
Plumpudding - “not all diamonds there, but quite a few” and “I received either a FBI token or a Henchman token, or both if I am lying. I think IRConfused is most likely thief or FBI, therefore I posit I’m either henchman, thief or FBI. So Mahaloth is either henchman or thief.”
Prof. Pepperwinkle - Hello! I took no diamonds.
Mahaloth -“Henchman and FBI Agent”
TexCat - investigative approach, serious, searing questions
septimus - no comment

Oh yeah forgot about that one. **Mahaloth **could also be driver. @Texcat; I was including the possibility of me lying.

As far as I know, you’re right, Plum. Mahaloth could be the driver.

IRC says he swallowed the FBI card. You called Mahaloth’s claim a lie. That’s two of you. Are you lying?

Nope, I think he’s lying too.

@Wolverine, did you take any diamonds?

It looks to me like TexCat has something to hide. How many of the Boss’s diamonds did you accidentally keep? I am sure that he would forgive you if you gave them back without being asked.

I might have taken some, if there had been any left by the time it got to me, but there were only 2 left when I got the box.

Plum, you don’t need to think about whether IRC is lying or not. Why are you being so cagey? Either you saw the FBI card or you didn’t. Which is it?

Uh, no.

Has anyone played this as a board game?

Wolverine - da Godfadda
IRConfused - may have rubbed out the FBI agent
Plumpudding - “not all diamonds there, but quite a few” and “I received either a FBI token or a Henchman token, or both if I am lying. I think IRConfused is most likely thief or FBI, therefore I posit I’m either henchman, thief or FBI. So Mahaloth is either henchman or thief.”
Prof. Pepperwinkle - Hello! I took no diamonds.
Mahaloth -“Henchman and FBI Agent”
TexCat - “only 2 diamonds left when she got the box” which Mahaloth denied
septimus - no comment; he’s no stoolpigeon

You forgot driver.

None of me and IRConfused are the driver. I let that one go.