Mafia de Cuba game

I can confirm 2 things at this time. When I gave the box to IRConfused, I had removed 1 diamond. Nothing like stirring the pot to get it started. :smiley: Second, when I received the box, there were 2 diamonds and no roles.

I just woke up a half hour ago and need to give the thread a longer read again, but some quick assumptions.

I love my loyal henchman IRConfused. It wouldn’t make sense for an FBI agent to claim to be a loyal henchman. They would never be falsely accused. As a henchman, he would want to remove spoiler roles like the FBI agent. Also, the power to remove an extra role is too tempting to not use for the first game.

**septimus **is an urchin. **TexCat **gave an accurate description of the number of diamonds and roles for the box I received. There is no way to know for sure what **septimus **did so being caught in a lie is dangerous for TexCat.

I think you’re close IRC, but I am henchman. I think Prof P must be the driver.

Where’s Wolverine? I thought he was supposed to be figuring this out.

Oops. Ninja’d.

Wolverine’s time zone puts him in the early morning. Mahaloth could verify I’m the henchman, but would he?

I disagree with IRConfused, I believe we’ve presented both our cases sufficiently.

I disagree. As for who did what between the two of us, we’ve pretty much said it already. Anything after that you have

Why do you believe prof.? Doesn’t look to me like he’s revealed much about himself. What if Mahaloth is driver, or septimus for that matter? Have they claimed? I’ve already shown that Mahaloth lied, have you taken that into consideration?

Regarding Plum and IRC, Mahaloth can’t know any more than I do. When I got the box diamonds were missing along with 2 role models. Since nobody can take both diamonds and a role, IRC’s claim to have pitched one role must stand since he’s the only one who could have.

I’m fairly convinced of **Plumpudding’s **guilt. Even if **Prof. Pepperwinkle **is a thief, throwing **Plumpudding **to the Godfather is a great way to get henchmen cred. There is no way for 2 roles and extra diamonds to go missing if **IRConfused **stole diamonds and **Plumpudding **took a role. It has to be the other way. If I’m wrong, this will be one of the shortest games of Mafia ever on these boards.
Plumpudding, empty your pockets!

If you were a henchman, you would have known that you received 14 diamonds from me, and you would have no reason to accuse me of stealing 5.

If you were a driver, you would not want to accuse me of stealing anything unless you were pretty sure I was the FBI agent since you would win if I was accused.

that leaves you as a thief, since its the only other option and you would need to have some way to account for the 5 missing diamonds when you passed the box onto Prof. Pepperwinkle

What happens if I actually am a thief and took the 5 diamonds that you say I did? If you took the henchman role, then you know that convincing Don Wolverine to falsely accuse me of being a thief will lose the game for you also. If you took the driver role, same problem. If I lied about getting rid of the FBI role and you took that, then there are too many roles in play. Of course we could both be thieves but then we still have the problem of too many roles.

And yes, I took into account that **Mahaloth **seems to have lied, hence accusing him of being a thief also.

So, how is it that IRConfused is the least confused among us?

**Plumpudding empties his pockets and shows 5 diamonds.

Plumpudding is eliminated from the game, but the Godfather has not retrieved all his diamonds, so the game continues.**

I am so glad I decided not to be Plum’s Driver.

Going back and reading I realized I may not have made something clear. Since Plumpudding is eliminated, he is no longer allowed to play, which means he may not post in-game information in the thread. I think that was the assumption everyone was making, but I did not want to leave any doubt.

Scenarios:

[ul]
[li]Prof. P is thief or henchman. It doesn’t make sense to work against PlumPudding if the role was driver.[/li][li]Mahaloth is thief or driver. There is no reason for a henchman to lie about the roles. He could be a driver to a henchman Prof. P and didn’t know it.[/li][li]TexCat could be any of the 3. She has been honest and forthcoming. A sure sign of underhanded backstabbing.[/li][li]**septimus **is not a thief (but could be an urchin, driver, or henchman if **TexCat **was lying about no roles remaining.) The number of diamonds remaining with **TexCat **was specific and accurate enough to rule out septimus stealing.[/li][/ul]

We are looking at either 2 thieves or 1 thief and 1 urchin. I will never accuse **septimus **as that is a losing position for me. **Mahaloth **can not be a henchman.

Mahaloth: Who do you think is the henchman?

Prof. Pepperwinklke: Who do you think is the driver?

septimus: If you’re the henchman as you claim, who do you think is the driver (assuming the other 2 are thieves)?

TexCat: What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

I’m guessing TexCat is the Driver, but I cannot rule out anyone.

I can google that for you.

Who said it was a European Swallow, eh?

I don’t think **septimus **ever claimed a role. He confused me with his post but he clarified it later.

I think TexCat is lying about how many diamonds she received. Of course I can confirm that there were two left when I got the box. TexCat is a Thief. I’m not sure whether Mahaloth or the Prof is the Driver.

Good morning, guys. Haha, killed me in my sleep, eh? Goodbye, I guess. I hope you do better that me!

IRconfused