Mafia Reunion - Day Two

Wait a second.

Okay, so not only do you want to form groups of unconfirmed people who vote as a block, but you want to do so willy-nilly based on people’s feelings?

When the voting record is a prime source of scumhunting, thereby diluting any potential scum tells from votes among 3-4 people any one of whom may or may not be anything?

That’s just superficially (because of your leadup with the switch nonsense) good enough and actually bad enough to merit this next move:

unvote AngeloftheNorth
vote paulwhoisaghost

There’s not a lot of good reason for scum to hunt switch holders qua switch holders, either–we already know some of those switch holders are able to block townie powers, and unless a scum faction holds the mate to a particular switch, killing one switch holder merely gives absolute power to the not-them entity that holds the other one. With no death reveal of switches, as I seem to remember being said, that is a big cup of WIFOM for scum teams to go after in lieu of hunting our power roles.

FOS remains on CaptainKlutz for making an unforced information error, and his defense of same doesn’t hold water to me.
FOS remains on AngeloftheNorth, because of her attempt to set up a way to excuse poor play (Oh, I didn’t read the rules tee hee).