Mafia Reunion - Day Two

Ah CRAP! I wore out my poor f5 key for this? :mad:

Edited to, again, remove the double Scathach vote, and more importantly to add the eminently FOSable crew at the bottom (substituted players in purple).

Ah crap! I forgot about that. good catch…again.

The average number of posts per player yesterDay was roughly 20. Lakai, at 18 posts, wasn’t much under that. Colby11 was at 9, and we’re guessing he was Vig’d.

The three Townies who were, therefore, probably killed by Scum were Normal Phase (2nd highest poster, 81); Suburban Plankton (6th highest poster, 62) and septimus (15th highest poster, 38). septimus had claimed, which most likely drew attention to him, and the other two were very vocal.

My thought is: if you don’t want to Lynch the Lurker, at least don’t Lynch the Loud.

Here’s Who Posted at the End of D1.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,447
User Name Posts
LightFoot 91
Normal Phase 84
Plumpudding 81
AngeloftheNorth 70
Meeko 64
Suburban Plankton 62
Total Lost 59
snfaulkner 59
NAF1138 56
Prof. Pepperwinkle 56
Thing Fish 53
jsgoddess 44
raventhief 42
GuiriEnEspaña 41
Chronos 40
septimus 38
Drain Bead 37
Biotop 29
Johnny Bravo 25
Boozahol Squid, P.I. 24
bufftabby 24
HookerChemical 23
Hoopy Frood 22
TexCat 22
Sunny Daze 22
sachertorte 21
Mahaloth 20
Lakai 18
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies 17
Captain Klutz 17
Hockey Monkey 17
Nanook of the North Shore 16
Scathach 16
sinjin 14
Zeriel 13
Crys75 12
brewha 11
Pleonast 10
Colby11 9
Enderw24 8
BillMC 6
nesta 6
MHaye 5
ToeJam 5
DiggitCamara 5
Hawkeyeop 5
Sario 5
storyteller0910 4
Inner Stickler 3
Khameleon 3
Hal Briston 3
Koldanar 3
Idle Thoughts 3
paulwhoisaghost 2
Precambrianmollusc 1
Red Skeezix 1
Show Thread & Close Window

ETA: …don’t Lynch the Loud. Yet.

On the contrary, Colby should always play as Colby so that we all realise that he ALWAYS gets accused of scum slips and is usually town. I presume he was a friendly fire though in this game. While it sucks he got NK’d at least we don’t have to rehash it all again on D2.

Now, I really need to reread at least partially D1 but god the thread length is daunting.

Yeah I said in the N1 portion of the thread real life got in the way. I had surgery on my shoulder a couple weeks ago and I was having some issues. I thought I had more time in fact my drug addled brain thought I had five more hours to vote. I apologize it won’t happen again I promise. My husband has properly chastised me for trying to do too much again and the extreme pain is also a huge deterrent.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

So.

The bodycount looks daunting; we’ve lost just under 10% of the players in one Day / Night cycle. Still, it gives us five players we can look at and say “We know and can trust where they are coming from.” It doesn’t mean they were automatically right, just that what they said didn’t have any intention of misleading.

It will be interesting to try and evaluate their interactions with other players in the light of their alignment. The prospect is indeed daunting. I’ll try and go through one or two of them.

On the subject of activity, I’ll be missing on Thursday (19/1) as I have to take a day-trip for the funeral of an aunt. (She was 91). So I’ll not turn up at all that day.

I’ll read along and spend some time when not diverted by RL reading Normal Phase’s posts from Yesterday.

Eh, it’s not that daunting. In a more normal-sized game with 20 players, we’d expect to lost 2 players in the first cycle, and that’s 10%, too.

2/3 of the lynch front runners were Town. Does that suggest anything about ToeJam. or is it a red herring?
If all 3 are/were Town then the vote record won’t tell us much about Scum votes. They could be anywhere

Who was certain that the run on ToeJam was not Scum motivated? we know now that Scum didn’t care which of Lakai/Colby were lynched so that assumption was quite correct.

I am wondering if there is more in this thought.

I don’t have answers yet. just questions. thinking out loud

ToeJam, in D1, made the remark that he “posts a lot” yet he only had 5 posts all Day. He drew a lot of heat for posts from N0, and ended up 2nd in line, votes-wise. I know I ended up on the Lakai bandwagon, much to my shame, but I have to wonder if any of the votes on Lakai were to draw heat of the lynch away from ToeJam. Ill be going back through the dreadful D1/N1 thousands of posts to figure out a timeline. But in the meantime, and with full acknowledgement that I have many little-d days to change my mind…

**Vote ToeJam. **

Crappy start.

Okay, to make up for not voting yesterday, I’m putting down a vote early today. Right now, in fact.

Vote ToeJam.

It’s possible that all of the forerunners for lynch the Day before were Town, but I feel it’s also very likely that at least one was scum…that would mean ToeJam is it.

Well, this is awkward. Hello town! Nothing like being strung up from a tree to end your first day in town. No need to apologize or anything. I’ll be fine. I promise.

Both Colby and Lakai (Part I) were town, but a lot of people thought their behavior was pretty scummy. Can we gain anything from looking at the people voting for them? Were the votes driven by scum looking to lynch a town person, or did scum just sit by while the town gathered a bandwagon around their own people?

I mean I was essentially lynched for voting for Colby and then for not doing such a good job defending that vote. But I was town voting for Colby.

Well, I was always a ToeJam fangirl, and he never put much effort into changing that opinion. The opposite, if anything. To start the Day, I’ll have my usual, please:

Vote ToeJam

I agree with the assessment that colby was likely vigged. I think it’s equally possible that suburban was hit by wolves OR a Serial Killer. One of either of the latter may have had a kill blocked. I know we don’t KNOW there’s an SK in the game, but knowing that there’s an assortment of 3rd parties at play makes me think there’s at least one 3rd party killing power. Either way, it makes sense that it was a pro-Town player that hit Colby and an anti-Town player that hit Burby.

Actually, we’re down six Town. The first one was modkilled before Day 1 started.
Originally posted by snfaulkner, then updated by ThingFish, but I can’t quote ThingFish’s update, and I’m not going to quote snfaulkner’s version so that if I screwed anything up someone can at least copy paste in the formatting by quoting me and fix whatever I missed; but anyway that extra scathach vote is–as I mentioned before–my unvote of scathach and vote for Lakai that the mods screwed up. So this should be the actual final count, unless I missed something else:

Unofficial final Day One votecount (Thing Fish’s count, Edited and colorized by SNF and UPDATED for N1 blues, further updated by Hoopy Frood so maybe his actual vote will show up where it should)

Lakai (18 votes) - Inner Stickler (257), RedSkeezix(319), Plumpudding(647), Light Foot (883), Koldanar (900), Hoopy Frood(1031), AngeloftheNorth (1078), Hockey Monkey (1102), Drain Bead (889), Raventhief (1109), Meeko (1082), buffytabby (1094), jsgoddess (1129), MHaye (1176), nesta (1187), ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies (1206), Nanook of the North Shore (1208)

ToeJam (15 votes) - Sunny Daze (113), Hooker Chemical (184), sinjin (200), Sachertorte (534), Captain Klutz(796), Normal Phase (1011), Prof. Pepperwinkle (1057), BillMC (1152), septimus (1154), Biotop (1178), Guiri (1182), EnderW24 (1195), Chronos (1197), snfaulkner (1205), Lakai (1209)

colby11 (6 votes) - Texcat (91), ToeJam (132), Hawkeye(350), brewha (683), Pleonast (841), Suburban Plankton (1026)

Angelofthenorth (3 votes) - Zeriel(413), TotalLost(492), Boozahol Squid PI (546),

PLAYERS WITH 1 VOTE:
Pleonast (1 vote) - Thing Fish (794)
snfaulkner (1 vote) - diggitcamera (264)
Normal Phase (1 vote) - Johnny Bravo (36),
Texcat (1 vote) - Scathach(758)
brewha (1 vote) - Colby11 (946)
[/QUOTE]

NOT VOTING 8 players: Daphne Black, crys75, Hal Briston, Idle Thoughts, Khameleon, precambrianmollusc, Sario, Winston Smith

**“I’m a cowboy
On a steel horse I ride
I’m wanted
Dead…”

dies**

:smiley:

This made me happy. Thanks!

It is. I skim my own games. Lynch me.

Don’t tempt me. It worked in the Idle the ScumMod game.