Make me laugh with pictures, God damn it

This made me chuckle. Did anyone post it yet? There were a lot of links to click.

I was supposed to pick up Carl.

Foxes on a trampoline. I like the way one fox really gets into it and the other couldn’t care less.

And the epic battle between a kitten and some apples.

Re. the Dr. Hedgeh one - I love that someone has not added “og” to his doorsign yet, but they have added it to his note. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Christ, I nearly wet myself

That poor lion is so frustrated.

Ha, I’m going to send my kid both of those links, she loves animals.

lul

Hurricane Sandy
One wish
Why?
Knife holder
Fist bump
Lost parrot
Zelda
Hot dogs
Lincoln
Ben

Good job, Hurricane Sandy!

Condoms are good!

Hitchhiking!

Bad-ass cows! I wouldn’t mess with them.

Speed limit (just a suggestion, really). Mr. Important apparently lives in my neighbourhood.

The lost parrot one reminded me of this one George Takei shared recently:

I know it isn’t a picture but it makes me laugh.
Never say no to Panda

P.s. does anyone know what language that is?

Arabic - they’re from Egypt.

OK, halfway through the first clip I thought “this is stupid.” At the end of the first clip I was like “I’m giving this ten or fifteen more seconds before I turn it off.” During the long silence after the panda unplugged the dude’s IV in the second ad I lost it.

It sounded like Farsi to me. Unless Egyptian Arabic is a softer dialect than I am used to. Arabic always sounds a bit harsh, not in a bad way just in a noticeable way, to me. I like listening to people speak Arabic.

That’s awful
Someday son
Wong
Animal feelings
Which is the largest?
Advertising
Bomb squad
Freud
Fish
Bengay
Explain why Tracy is wrong
The first date

The Fish and Bengay ones made me LOL

Never say no to Panda.

Ah sophisticated cat. That pic makes me laugh every time.

You’ve probably seen it, but:

War Stuff

Every fucking day.

hahahaha Oh fuck.

I would just like to thank ACM. My kid is laying next to me sleeping, and I have shaken him awake more than a few times. Rapist search and who holds the power are my favs!