Malcolm x was a greater intellect than Albert Einstein

Or:

Malcolm X’s mind was limited to human beings.

Einstein’s mind had the capacity to understand the entire universe.

Pish tush!

Einstein was a genius! He split the atom so he could add bubbles to beer! For that alone, he should be hailed as the GOAT intellect. And humanitarian.

And who says he doesn’t understand people? Why, he did a great job of fixing his niece with that nice but dim car mechanic fella of hers.

Malcolm X was indeed brilliant. Astoundingly so. One of the sharpest minds of the 20th century. Why not just make a thread about Malcolm instead of diluting and confusing the issue by comparing him to one of the other most brilliant minds of the 20th century.

I bet Malcolm X didn’t even know how to sail a boat.

I would like to ask you just how you measure intellect. If you compare two people, how do you decide which one has the greater intellect?

I’m attempting to ask you a serious question. I’m not trying to bait you.

I’d honestly like to know just how you go about such a task.

Einstein is virtually synonymous with musical comedy in his native country and Malcolm X’s explorations in interpretive dance defined the term. Abe Vigoda was a hammy “that guy” by comparison.

Both were neglectful fathers. Einstein and his wife gave their eldest daughter away before they married and Malcolm X admitted to Alex Haley he had never once given a gift to any of his daughters.

Donny Osmond is busy but managed to be a good father to his many children, and he sang Puppy Love but managed to have a career as an adult and was great in a Weird Al Yankovic video, so I’m going with him.

Sure he might have been a better speaker then Einstein, but how does Malcolm X compare to the other famous German of the 20th Century?

Hitler was the better singer.

Well, if I ever have the need to explain the Dunning-Kruger effect to someone, I now have the perfect thread to show them.

Oh, but let us not keeping the OP in the dark on the subject.

You know Malcolm X’s grandfather was a white man right?

We need to know which man looked better in Speedos.

But no one did, did they? It’s always easy to come up with a theory when someone else has done it before you. :rolleyes:

So let’s put Abe at the top, Albert at the bottom and Malcolm in the middle.

It’s like the person who didn’t see why Shakespeare was considered great. "All he did was string together a lot of well-known quotes.’

He was also a terrific dancer. Not a lot of people know that.

But Malcolm X could paint two whole apartments in one afternoon.

Regards,
Shodan

Let me rewrite your sentence in a way that makes as much sense:

What tastes better, a pizza or a milkshake?

That’s a trick question, because it’s a chocolate milkshake.
Regards,
Shodan

Pizza milkshake, duh.

Compared to Vizzini they are all morons.