Male orgasm without physical stimulation - possible TMI

I’ve known 2 girls who could do this. Always thought it was pretty much impossible for guys. I’ve never even been able to finish from a sexual dream.

I dunno, but it works. I always assumed the abdominal muscles were putting the squeeze on the prostate, kinda not unlike how guys wake up with a stiffy due to a full bladder.

Cecil really owes us a thorough column on the subject of “the rope” phenomenon.

I’d really like to see some studies on the muscle groups used to “climb the gym rope”, across both sexes, as they relate to orgasms.

I’m a girl, and since the age of about 8 or 9 (I realized, years later, when I actually tried to consciously masturbate) I have been able to achieve orgasm by shinnying up the monkey bars/swing-set beam/gym rope. It made for a very surreal experience the first time I tried to masturbate on purpose. Of course I had consciously and purposefully gone out to the jungle gym in the playground for the sole purpose of experiencing the rather pleasant sensations that I had accidentally discovered, I just had no idea that the sensation I was experiencing was an orgasm and that I had in fact already been masturbating since I was 8.

I’m sure the pool guy was thrilled beyond belief. GAK!

Like those with the rope and monkey bars I too have experienced it also around 8 or 9
I was climbing the swings bar to get to the top and sit there when i felt it,then I came
I would hang in my closet and do it.also,then hang from the deck, and so forth,
What it comes down to it you hang using your arms and upper body, then you lift your legs and by lifting your legs up and down you create a pumping motion and you bleep going until you achieve orgasm, and it usually is a big load also it is intense and it works your abs out too.

A five year old TMI thread. Great.

Possible TMI. Possible?

I didn’t know zombies could even have orgasms. I thought they’d be a little dead down there.

since most men are accused of thinking only with their ‘little brains’ -

I remember this OP from when it was fresh meat, and regretted not responding at the time. So here’s an Anecdote, like it or not.

Do many bong hits. Put on Beethoven Symphony 7 conducted by Carlos Kleiber. Lie down between speakers. Commence rushing.

Enter first phase Movement III. Enter second phase Assai meno presto bar 149 (2:21 in vid). Peak at bar 207. Take off at bar 215. (Can’t remember which repeat.)

A singular experience. Ah, to be young again…

FWI, the complete video of Kleiber conducting the Seventh is one of the most amazing documents of the century.

Leo Bloom, you have a good username/tagline combo for this thread.

I was about to post something, then realized I already had, almost 5 years ago.

I have had the ability to reach orgasm without touching myself but merely crossing my legs which creates pressure in that area and then focus on sexual things to the point where sometimes within 2 minutes and sometimes with much more time reach a climax…I always thought this was weird as I never heard of anyone else doing it but I am now 33 have 2 kids and a wife so here I am looking it up…Been doing it since I was 12… or so…I did not even bother to look when this was posted but I thought i wanted to write something about it…Does it mean anything or is it just like whatever…I mean could this type of focusing be used for other things beside sexual stuff??

zombie orgasm or no

video documentation is required to be convincing.

As far as zombie threads go, this one serves a useful purpose. I’m sure there are millions of people around the world who experience this and haven’t a clue whether it’s just them or if it’s a normal thing.

I see no reason to close this, so no more need to report it.

Come on!

I for one am happy that this thread was ressurected. I found it very intriguing…

I think perhaps you meant re-erected.

yeah - and I wasn’t even thinking about it when it happened!