I should begin playing tomorrow afternoon since the game releases around 11AM my time. I am pre-loading it now and will try to put a few hours in over the next few days.
I am 100% unspoiled, so please don’t spoil ahead of where I am. In fact, I plan not to look up how my choices impact story twists and turns.
Things I know about the game(1-3 combined)
- it’s famously good
- you make choices along the way that play out
- people were initially disappointed in the ending of 3…they released an add-on to address some issues
- You fight/shoot in this game
- it’s a scifi story in space
- Shepherd is the main character’s name
Things I don’t know
- The exact genre. Action-RPG, perhaps?
- Anything about the plot or setting besides “space”
- if you level up like DND or just get stronger weapons/armor like in Zelda or other games(or both?)
Anyway, I did say I would post a thread of my thoughts. I have no idea how long it will take to play or even if I will stop to take a break inbetween games.
I will post open spoilers about things I’ve done/seen.