Max Carnage you F***!

Yet again, I have to trot in here and defend myself.

SilkyThreat has not yet even demonstrated an initial condition in which my posts could even be considered logical, let alone “intelligent.” Therefore, I hereby declare SlikyThreat to be At Least As Dumb As I Am, and therefore entitled to accept the You Are Just About Dumb Enough To Hang Around With Me Award.

You can pick it up any time this coming summer when I have the grill going. The actual tophy will probably be a greasy ball of aluminum foil.

You’ll get a steak out of it too. Unless you want it well done, because that’s a crime.

Bring it on, punk.

The only pronlem I have with this is that it’s about 11:oo PM EST, and I have to go to work tomorrow. So, I’m going to bed.

You just thank your luky stars that you were’nt one of those people slagging Albany up in MPSIMS, or you’d have a fight on your hands.

I don’t live in Schenectady. Fear me.

Exgineer is a Goddam loudmouth who needs to clean the shit out of his ears. Stop being such a whiney prig and go mope in a fucking closet because I’m tired of listening to your drivel.

Everyone else: My beer is better than your beer. Now fuck off.

Well. Now you’ve hurt my feelings.

Yeah, right.

Everyone knows engineers don’t have feelings.

carrot you root vegitable, your almost as bad as the broccoli, but at least your orange.
And your only orange because of those Dutch people liking orange so much.
Damn Dutch people, with there good Beer, good coffee shops, they are far too pleasant.

P.S. does Starbucks in amsterdam sell pot?

What kind of a fucking moron goes to a goddamn Starbucks in Amsterdam?

I would address your mindless rambling about Dutch people and carrots, Bippy, but you have apparently been lobotomized.

Which could explain the Starbucks question.

Ya know, Bippy, I’ve just about had e-fucking-nough of people like you and Exgineer dissing broccoli. You all can just take your dislike of this most noble vegetable and shove it up your asses! Broccoli lovers of the SDMB, unite!!!

Oh yeah, and you all dress weird and have silly usernames.

Or something.

– but wouldn’t it be nice if Starbucks in Amsterdam sold pot :wink:
And I take great offence to be called lobotomized! as you surely know it requires a brain for that procedure to be carried out. I and many fellow dopers are of course brainless, and such brainist comments are totally inapropriate and hurtful.

Q.E.D. if I didn’t like cucumbers would you tell me to “shove it up your …” ?

Of course not…everyone knows cucumbers suck! Vile weeds!!

I think we should be more Lax with Ex.

But you carrot, unlike broccoli and cucumbers, you don’t fit into an atalatl worth a fuck.

To hell with lieu and his poop fixation already.

Take your weak-assed laxative jokes and cram 'em up your, uh…

Damn. Now you’ve got me doing it.

Who pooped in your porrige?

Only a regular idiot would dump a poo pun in this forum.

As opposed to an extraordinary idiot like you, Bippy?

Bite me, lieu. You wouldn’t need an atlatl if you could handle your shaft correctly.

I’m not a rabbit, I need some jest.

I’m an accountant now? What the…

Now I’m getting all confused. Super Gnat’s getting fiscal, and lieu’s gone lagomorph.

Weird.

Fuck me and my shitty coding. I even previewed, to show you what a dipshit I am.