McCain Campaign pulls out of Michigan: Have they entered the dealth throes yet?

Kerry thought he had it 4 years ago and pulled out prematurely (snerk). Bush got a lot of ground quickly and Kerry came back. That’s why it was so damned close.

Besides, there have been 10+ point swings back and forth. The work here isn’t done.

No the work here is not done and I am thinking about starting another thread on end game strategy. However, Obama has proven one thing in the last almost 2 years. His planning, organization [I know blah, blah, blah] is working. I would think his end game strategy is going to be big blocks of time and money in key states. If history of Obama is any indicator, he’s got his end game figured out and will release info and ads strategically to gain him the most support in the highest predicatble areas. Add Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania to solid Obama wins, and sprinkle a Florida upset in Obama’s favor and we all know who we will be watching at the inaugural ceremony in January.

I can tell you that yes, we do have the end game figured out. There’s no need to even have any conjecture on that.

It looks like the campaign is down to seven crucial states; IN, OH, NC, VA, MO, CO and FL.

McCain must win all of them. there are other swing states as well like NV and NH, but if McCain wins all these states they won’t matter and if he doesn’t win all the above those states can’t save him.

Obama hasn’t pulled out of Georgia. He has 52 paid staff here, 33 offices, and 4800 trained volunteers. McCain has no staff or offices here. Cite.

Obama has cut back on advertising here, but there is no “pullout.”

Granted, Georgia is a tough row to hoe for Obama.

Ah. They called Penna. for Obama earlier this week. So it may not be observer bias that I’ve seen a decrease in McCain ads here over the last few days?

I’m sorry, make it eight. McCain needs to win NV as well.

Is this another ‘campaign suspension’ political play?

Story

Is McCain planning on riding back into Michigan by so-called popular demand?

I can’t imagine that. It would make his campaign look really disorganized and schizophrenic.

Is McCain Forked? is forked, so maybe this is a good place to continue that discussion.

If he keeps making these sorts of decisions, he’s going to start looking impulsive and indecisive. He won’t do that, he’s already running a big risk.

“Start”? :dubious: :wink: