McCain wants to test foreign enemies

We’ve already had eight years of that sort of shit. It has gotten us into a number of deep holes.

He says he was 132 out of 400,000 who took univ entrance exams
GRad…Univ. of Sci and Tech in civil engr
Master of Science
Doctorate in Civil Engr.
He would do well.

I wasn’t being literal.

But you don’t tell them that!

Band name!

Why do you think that “enemies” in his statement means Pakistan and North Korea etc.? That’s a really weird interpretation.

If you grant that “enemies” refers to terrorists (which I think is the only way to read his statement), then your post above is nonsensical (i.e., we can’t negotiate and try to make peace with Al Queda).

To recap, Biden said Obama would be tested by terrorists. McCain said he would test the terrorists. Nothing new or exciting here.

McCain was flipping Biden’s statement around. Do you think Biden was saying that North Korea would attack the US if Obama were president? Me niether.

It’s very clear that by “enemies” McCain does not mean exclusively Al Qaeda, and to disingenously assert that is bullshit of the highest odor.

I’ll grant that. However, to disingenuously assert that McCain just announced that he would march U.S. troops into Pyongyang on Jan 21, 2009 is also bullshit of the highest odor.

And I’ll grant that. Who’s done that?

McCain can, of course, let the American people in on what he means by “I am going to test them”, and that will settle all our quibbles. I doubt he will, anymore than he has let us in on how he knows how to win wars, how to fix the economy, etc., etc., etc.

I wonder if he has a secret plan, or a set of secret plans, buried in a jar, or jars, in his backyard.

One intercontinental ballistic missile leaves Pyong-Yang at 35 miles an hour. Another intercontinental ballistic missile leaves a nuclear sub parked in the Sea of Japan at 25 miles an hour …

I was told there would be no word problems.

Only about half of the posters in this thread.

Cite?

Cite?

Show me one person claiming that John McCain is planning to attack Pyongyang, or any other enemy city. I think I came the closest, by saying that I don’t trust John McCain’s restraint in the face of extreme provocation, such as a repetition of 9/11. But that’s not claiming that he’s got plans to attack anyone on Jan 21, 2009.

Come on. I’m not going to sit here and cut and paste from above in a thread that’s barely over a page. I was being hyperbolic with the Jan 21 thing, but lots of people above took McCain to mean that he would act provocatively toward states like North Korea.

What else do you take ‘test’ to mean? He’s going to administer the SATs?

Why not? Seriously, he won’t tell us what he means. Does he mean like George Bush, “Bring it on!” or what? Since you’re the mind-reader here, why don’t you tell us what he means?

How will McCain test Venezuela, Cuba, Iran, Russia, and - yes - North Korea?

He will test Grand Fenwick, and his reason will be the threat of that nation developing the Q-Bomb.

All together, people:

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb bomb Iran…”