Meet Bob

Random travel update, if anyone is paying attention:

Still in Niagara for a few days. The plan is to go play tourist with my uncle on Tuesday (Cave of the Winds, Maid of the Mist, Shit of the Like That), but tomorrow I shall be traveling to Cleveland to take in a Guradian’s game. I hemmed and hawed about whether or not I want to drive two and half hours to and from to watch a baseball game between two teams I have no real loyalties to, but I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot in my heart for Cleveland teams - and chances are if I ever do want to check out Cleveland’s stadium, it’s now or never.

(full disclosure - I don’t really follow much sports at all these days - I don’t even know either team’s records or really any players who play for them … but I do know the science and art of baseball, so fuck it.)

I snagged a front row seat in Section I Cant Remember - it’s the last section behind the visitor’s dugout up the first base line. If there are any Cleveland Dopers who’d like to join me there are two empty seats next to mine, so far. It’s supposed to be a fine day for baseball.