Mega Twilight Zone Marathon is coming

It looks like Syfy is turning their usual New Year’s Zone marathon up to 11. They are playing every episode of the series in order starting Wednesday. Even the hour long fourth season which is often skipped. Talky Tina says you better not miss it! :slight_smile:

Damn, my favorite episode was either the first or second ever shown, I’ll be at work.

“One For the Angels”:frowning:

The one i always liked was the episode where an american nazi movement gets a visit from the ghost of Adolf Hitler.

Are they showing them uncut or chopped down beyond recognition?

I think Robert Hays studied “Black Leather Jackets” to learn how to play an alien awkwardly pretending to be human before he played Starman.

Jeff Bridges.

I’m thinking of the TV series, not the movie (and the character I’m thinking of in “Black Leather Jackets” definitely has that Robert Hays like goofiness); I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the whole movie.

I never saw the series, my work schedule at the time precluded watching TV.
I don’t even remember knowing about the series, had to look up the dates.

No problem. I should have specified that I was talking about the series in my earlier post.

Eh. Netflix and hulu plus has every episode as far as I know, so I’m not too excited.

I am excited about the Friday the 13th marathon.

Since they are slotted for a half hour each I assume they are edited from their original broadcast but that is how they are usually shown on TV…

I like that one too.