Memphis Dopefest?

I really hope we can do it during the day rather than in the evening. Can I get people on board for a midday or midafternoon thing on Saturday the 29th?

I’m trying to remember if we’re pals or not…

:slight_smile:

Friday night or Saturday afternoon both work for me.

Friday or Saturday work for us, as well. Saturday being slightly more convenient.

For other non conformists, I’m thinking Earle’s truck stop in West Memphis.
We can sit in the parking lot, smoke cigarettes, drink liquor out of a sack and make rude remarks about the tourists.
Maybe we’ll get up the cajones to swim the Big Muddy.

Saturday’s fine with me as well; shall we say R. P. Tracks at 1 p.m. on Saturday the 29th?

If not R. P. Tracks, for a daytime meeting I’d suggest Quetzal (map); it’s a nice place, with a good setup for groups. As noted previously, the alcohol selection is limited and fairly pricey, but the food and coffee are excellent. If it’s Saturday afternoon, I won’t be consuming any alcohol, as I go to work that evening.

What say ye?

Gonna skip this one. After my recent heel turn, can’t be seen with the babyfaces. Kayfabe.

Actually, Saturday, depending upon the time should work for me. I won’t know for certain until the Thursday before.

Great! Hope you can be there, Tuckerfan. And Oakminster, I’ve shown my ass once or twice on here; don’t let that stop you.

That’s only the storyline for the marks. The shoot is I have a scheduling conflict. Perhaps I’ll make the next one.

Of course we’re pals, carnivorousplant. We have similar tastes in books, in movies, and I seem to recall promising you a spot on my space ark when the giant radioactive mutant star goat arrives to eat Earth.

Oh, that Skald the Rhymer!

Well darn Oakminster, I was looking forward to meeting you to see if you really looked like that guy i the picture.

Adhemar

so nobody out there has anything else to say on this? Oris everyone so greatful for the nice weather you are outside playing.

Ok, so what’s the final word? Friday? Saturday? Who’s coming? Where?

Is everyone good for 1 p.m. Saturday, at R. P. Tracks? More to the point, is there anyone who wants to go, but has a scheduling conflict?

Sounds good to me.

Just got back in from being out of town: so far as I know, Saturday works just as well for me as anything else, unfortunately I won’t have a better feel for it until probably Tuesday sometime. Too brain dead now to really look at what I have happening to see.

Great!

OK, so far it’s looking like an intimate luncheon between me and WillSantini. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Anyone else?

I shall commence whining now. Something has come up, locally, for Stonebow and I, so we won’t be able to make it this weekend.

Hopefully we could try something like this again in the winter?