Men shave balls . . . but what about waxing?

I’ve participated in various threads about men shaving their balls and asscracks. But what about waxing? Is it physically possible to wax testicles, with their stretching capabilites and tenderness?

Anyone ever done this?

AAArrrrgggggguuuuuhh! Brain bleach! Quick!

[imagining]
oh god no… :eek:
[/imagining]

That sounds so painful I can do nothing but laugh.

Funny, tears are running down my face too, but I’m not laughing.

Dear heavens. I don’t even have testicles and mine just shrunk up and hid from the prospect of being waxed.

Gah!

I do not allow needles, blades or extremely hot wax near that area. Even if it is possible, I would cause significant bodily harm to anyone who attempted to introduce such an item to the boys.

How does a guy shave his balls without hitting a fold?

We’ve actually done a thread about this.
I love this message board!

My cousin works in a salon. She does Brazilians for the female clients who want them.

Her boss does them for the men.

So I figure it’s very possible to wax a scrotum.

I hate you.

Yours truly,
Czarcasm

I believe the pain would border on unimaginable…well at least I’m trying to avoid imagining it.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why
why
why

just use that new bodygroomer thing, and keep the sharp edged items and the violent ripping motions away from your boys

Try a patch on your leg first. Then see if you’d really like to do that to the tenderer bits :smiley:

Pain!
His world emptied of everything except that testicle immersed in agony, the ancient face inches away staring at him.
His lips were so dry he had difficulty seperating them,
The burning! The burning!
He thought he could feel skin curling black on that agonised testicle, the flesh crisping and dropping away until only charred matter remained.

:eek:

I sense a great disturbance in the Force–as if billions of men cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has been discussed.

You know, you can get in serious trouble over this kind of thing:

Just what are you planning, anyway? :dubious:

What if you completely shave your testicles before waxing? Does that alleve any of the pain, or does that just make it harder for the wax to get leverage?

Carefully.

But waxing, that’s crazy!

You need about a quarter of an inch of hair for the wax to stick to it.

So this option ain’t gonna work.

Would it hurt if you got wax on your bunghole and then ripped it off? I’m curious, because there’s no hair on the hole itself to be torn out, but the skin is sensitive.

Can anyone attest to the pain factor of wax on bung?

Jeez. Where to start. This may well be the oddest post made seriously I have ever read. Does hot wax on the bunghole hurt? And, if you know the answer to this question; WHY? :eek: