Men - Would You Date Jenny McCarthy?

I saw that Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have split up. Hypothetically removing all variables, (no kid, you’re not married, why would Jenny McCarthy be interested in me?) would you date her? Not marry her, just date.

It’s just a wierd question that popped into my head.

Me? I don’t think so. I don’t think I could get past her questionable beliefs, even if she approached me in a bikini with a martini in her hand.

Can I remove her larynx?

This. If she’d heard of my unique technique and wanted to play a little mattress monopoly, I’d probably go for it, but I wouldn’t see her socially.

She’s a nut with plastic-surgery face. So, no.

Nope. I’d end up strangling her over the whole vaccine/autism thing.

I’d just end up strangling her because, well, that’s just what I do.

No, besides, my vaccination scar would probably be a turn-off for her.

Maybe you could get a whole dangerous guy, forbidden pleasures thing going with her.

Re the OP: Pre-vaccination wierdness, sure. Now that I know too much about her, no.

Dirty Love, which she wrote and starred in, was the single worst movie I have ever watched all the way through. It was so bad, Ebert had this to say about it:

*“Dirty Love” wasn’t written and directed, it was committed. Here is a film so pitiful, it doesn’t rise to the level of badness. It is hopelessly incompetent. *

He also gave it 0 stars. For subjecting the world to this movie, I will always have a burning hate for Jenny McCarthy. The autism thing is just the shit icing on her huge shit cake.

I wouldn’t. Because of the way she confused science with faith in the whole autism/vaccine thing.

As long as date means fuck, not marry, then sure…for a while.

maybe back when she looked normal say 1991 or so, maybe.

Only if I can donkey punch her for the vax thing

Jeez, you guys have some high standards for just dating.

Sure, why not. High entertainment value and a story to tell at parties. Yeah, eventually (probably sooner rather than later) the novelty would wear off and the stupidity would became too grating, but hey, that’s when you stop dating. As long as I’m not locked into it for a set period of time, what do I have to lose?

I LOL’d

ETA: And I voted YES.

Yeah, she’s crazy, but I don’t know about this. It’s not like I have to marry her for one, and for another, she’s holding a martini.

You need a “Who’s Jenny McCarthy?” button on your poll. That’s what I would click.

No. I found her incredibly annoying even before I found out about the vax looniness.

Jenny McCarthy quote: "“My philosophy of dating is to just fart right away.”

My philosophy of dating is a bit different.

And besides, Mrs. J. is already the beneficiary of my $50 million trust fund.